• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help Out the Greer Swat Team

yotefever

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2009
wi
Passing this on from a Jeep forum to help the swat team beat the fire dept for once.
Since there are so many leo's here I thought you may want to help out your comrades.
And it is pretty funny video too.
Here is the link and you can see why they have their faces covered.
laugh.gif

Re: Help Out the Greer Swat Team

For the rest of the world who thinks it's funny... I wonder how many times they slapped each other on the ass after it was finished
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsgK5yzrWWk&feature=player_embedded#!"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsgK5yzrWWk&feature=player_embedded#!" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

tax dollars hard at work. Is that technically misappropriation of city property? Wonder who paid for that smoke grenade?
smirk.gif

Seems the ENTIRE CITY is involved by the many other videos... I wonder how many people are wondering about the way their high paid tax dollar salaries are being used, but then again, maybe the entire town is employed in one job or another so it's ok...strange

WTF: Only 2 long guns..... toward the back/middle of the stack. That's just silly.

Me thinks this looks like a once-a-month crew.....and apparently that time is not used wisely. And +1 on the above. If they do ANYTHING that winds up in court, their scope of training will be dissected and this shit will surface. This is exactly many agencies have/should have "social network" polices. I'm to the point where i'm leery of going to the mail box still wearing my training bdu's.

You have to admit, it makes you chuckle. It is funny though. I hope they are better at tactics than they are at performing the chicken dance though.
.......SmokeRolls

When video first started i knew this was from a polish community, Lived in Milwaukee for a time and went to a lot of weddings were this kind of music was played. Good video. MM