• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HELP PLEASE short action DBM pinch

RemingtonSPS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
Tri-Cities, WA
I am in the process of building a short action WSM. The reciever is a BAT Remington short action foot print with magnum bolt face. I originally planned on using Seekins DBM for the WSM's but i called him today and he is moving and sold out of the WSM DBM's. He is going to check for me tomorrow but it doesn't look good. Can you guys tell me what a good short action DBM alternative would be that would allow a 3" OAL? Or am i SOL. I was trying to put this build together before May because there are 2 matches i want to shoot in May.

I would prefer the Seekins DBM so help with finding someone who wants to off load one would be sweet too.

Re: HELP PLEASE short action DBM pinch

Nevermind Glen is going to help me out. I prefer Glen's setup. Still curious though if anybody else even makes a short action DBM for the WSM's?