• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Help please..

toe42

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2012
I am a newbie to these forums an I have noticed there are certain rules about not being able to post WTB ad.. I really need to locate this gun but I refuse to litter this forum with worthless post to reach 100. I don't want to break the rules and get banded because I tea this forum everyday. Can someone ease share some light on my problem.

Re: Help please..

I don't believe there is a restriction on WTB posts, only to sell.

It wouldn't let me for some reason, I'll check again though. Ty for your time

Any idea why it will not let me post on the WTB section

Woah dude.. Easy on the caps there sergeant! :p no offense. I thought that for FOR SALE ONLY! Not wanting to buy

Toe, I apologize for steering you wrong. As that post said, "if you have a new topic button", you can post. Can you see a new topic button?

There is a 100 post requirement. If you try to meet that requirement by posting comments then you'll be on the mods "radar". So the 100 post minimum prevents what exactly? Preventing people from spamming the 'For Sale' section? Wouldn't it be easier to watch the 'For Sale' section then policeing every forum for people trying to rush through the first 100 posts? I guess I could of just posted "ya, there is a 100 post requirement" or the typical "+1" and I'd have one more toward my 100.

thanks for the input guys.. guess ill just have to wait till i reach a 100 posts