• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

HELP! Prime stamped brass(Norma)/107g 6mm cm bullet/can’t find bullet type

jhern19

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 16, 2018
I bought a batch of the 6mm cm from target sports. It’s the old batch (Prime stamped Norma brass) before they switched to Peterson/smk.

I can’t find any info on the bullet for my solvers. This is the ammo prime never got delivered to them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    439 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 50
I think they used 107 Sierras
Anyway to confirm that? Been waiting on the owner of target sports (Sam) to get back to me, but it looks like he “forgot”

Also if anyone has these same bullets and wants to part I’ll buy some

I bought a batch of the 6mm cm from target sports. It’s the old batch (Prime stamped Norma brass) before they switched to Peterson/smk.

I can’t find any info on the bullet for my solvers. This is the ammo prime never got delivered to them
I was lead to believe that this was the Peterson brass. I emailed Peterson and they seemed to confirm this. I think this is the Norma brass headstamp.

Prime.png

Try contacting Prime? They'd know what they ordered for a specific lot.