• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Help re dress my rifles (new stocks)

Matt_3479

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
So I currently have 3 rifles and 4 sticks/chassis and can’t decide which goes where.

The rifles are a kelbly atlas tac 6 creed, 27” bartlein medium Palma bbl, tt diamond trigger. Second is a trued remmy 20 tac sendero contour 24” with a jewel trigger and lastly is a vudoo v22 20” mtu contour with a tt diamond on it. The creed will be for target and longer range coyotes, the 20 tac is my primary coyote gun, and the v22 is my trainer

Chassis I can’t decided on which goes where are; McMillan htg adjustable, krg bravo, mpa comp and aics 2.0.

Hunting stock goes on the hunting rifle.

Pick which chassis you want for your long range gun. Put it on.

Then, sell everything else and buy a second identical chassis for your trainer. Use the ledt over money to improve glass and get the same reticle across all three. Maybe even the same scope.

Sounds like you have a common problem, paralysis of analysis and kid in the candy shop wanting one of everything. I had it, and had it bad and still fight it a little, cause there is cool stuff out there. Ultimately, I figured I had good enough gear and it was time to make a commitment and learn to shoot what you got to perfection.

I was constantly changing all my crap. Decided to quit wasting the time, money, and energy on all the changes, and put it into my skill with my gear. I like stocks more, so bye bye chassis. I like my custom, so bye bye factory. I like my Nucleus, so bye bye Archimedes. I like my MK5 so bye bye Vortex, SWFA, and NF.

Reactions: Matt_3479
Hunting stock goes on the hunting rifle.

Pick which chassis you want for your long range gun. Put it on.

Then, sell everything else and buy a second identical chassis for your trainer. Use the ledt over money to improve glass and get the same reticle across all three. Maybe even the same scope.

Sounds like you have a common problem, paralysis of analysis and kid in the candy shop wanting one of everything. I had it, and had it bad and still fight it a little, cause there is cool stuff out there. Ultimately, I figured I had good enough gear and it was time to make a commitment and learn to shoot what you got to perfection.

I was constantly changing all my crap. Decided to quit wasting the time, money, and energy on all the changes, and put it into my skill with my gear. I like stocks more, so bye bye chassis. I like my custom, so bye bye factory. I like my Nucleus, so bye bye Archimedes. I like my MK5 so bye bye Vortex, SWFA, and NF.

Haha I’ve always had that bug but this year it’s bitten real hard. I bought my first house and me and my fiancé got pregnant so I knew it was coming to an end soon so I just went crazy. Kid was born last Monday and now I’m just trying to clean everything up and get everything back together. I was trying to clean house a bit and got rid of some factories for a custom big game rifle. Then got my ideal comp/target gun finished in may/June, reworking my primary coyote gun as it had some internal mag problems so that’s the reason for the new stock and dbm. My secondary coyote gun on the longer range sits and target gun is wearing the mpa currently but felt like it should go on the trainer 22 to closer mimic my comp set up in a krg whiskey 3 chassis, ans then order the vudoo before it was too late with the kid lol. Placed the order while in the delivery room lol.

Reactions: Genin
Haha I’ve always had that bug but this year it’s bitten real hard. I bought my first house and me and my fiancé got pregnant so I knew it was coming to an end soon so I just went crazy. Kid was born last Monday and now I’m just trying to clean everything up and get everything back together. I was trying to clean house a bit and got rid of some factories for a custom big game rifle. Then got my ideal comp/target gun finished in may/June, reworking my primary coyote gun as it had some internal mag problems so that’s the reason for the new stock and dbm. My secondary coyote gun on the longer range sits and target gun is wearing the mpa currently but felt like it should go on the trainer 22 to closer mimic my comp set up in a krg whiskey 3 chassis, ans then order the vudoo before it was too late with the kid lol. Placed the order while in the delivery room lol.
Congrats man!

1602034835012.png

she has two and an American flag all I wanted for Christmas is she dressed enough?

Reactions: geek65
Well it turns out the bravo showed up today and doesn’t fit a kelbly atlas action due to the trigger hanger. So the kelbly 6 creed will stay in the mpa I guess, half target and long range coyote rig. The 20 tac got dropped into the McMillan tn and waiting for my Hawkins bdl to show up and it’s ready to roll. The vudoo which should be here next week I guess will go into the bravo chassis