• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help Scout Sniper SGT. Eddie Ryan pay it forward!

medbill

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2003
www.america4rmarines.org
Frank and the SH along with the USMC Scout Snipers were the first ones to SGT. Ryan's side when he needed help. He has come a long way and is not going to "run" in the USMC Marathon a second time this year in donated and customized by the guys at Orange County Choppers handcycle. He will be running with a small group of Marines with the 3/2 guidon. He is raising money to pay it forward to his fellow Marines serving in Afghanistan by running with Team America 4R Marines. Please donate if you can, click on this link its safe and secure. He isn't on the computer and his family isn't on that much either so I am helping out by getting the word out. I'm known as the T-shirt Guy for SGT. Ryan. Please do what you can to help this Marine reach his goal. Please share this where you think it might get some attention. Thanks for the help!
http://www.active.com/donate/teamamerica4rmarines/SGTEddieryan

Thanks and S/F!

Re: Help Scout Sniper SGT. Eddie Ryan pay it forward!

Couldn't give much but gave what I could. I wish Sgt. Ryan a fast and thorough recovery and we will pray for him and his family. I'm sure there are other members here who have dealt with catastrophic injurys, I can say I know what he's going through firsthand. My family and I wish him the best.