• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help selecting bore tech products for 360

Bayou1535

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2011
MW
Now that I have my 360 barreled action and a mdt chassis, I need to get the proper cleaning tools and supplies. I'll be ordering from bore tech and want to get everything I need during this down time. The 360 is 22'' so I'm curious of the rod length also and I have a big bottle of the rimfire blend. I also have a chamber rod so I won't need that, Exact links from their page would be helpful and I appreciate everyone's time. I don't plan on using their patches but rather the round (vfg felts) style. Help me spend some money lol.

Last edited:
C4 is better than the RF blend IMO. Especially on the carbon ring, a 10 min soak at the end of the range session/match and it's gone.

I planned on picking up the carbon blend but was more interested the correct rod jags etc. as some use 17, 20 and 22. Ground up cleaning spree/purchase.

I use the 22cal jag that BT has, or had on their website, the one with the "o" ring on it and the 22 cal BT rods for my V22-s. No issues, just use a bore guide.