• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help the Homeless...Invite them to Stay with You!

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    I wonder if this opens yourself up to having to go through the eviction process in order to get them out.
    This, especially in California.

I considered doing that after Karina and got advised in no uncertain terms "Dont do it."

Reactions: Eddystone
    Any stupid bleeding heart liberal that is idiotic enough to "help out" will find the Commie courts in California shortly handing their house to the "guest" and the homeowners will be out on the streets but still having to pay the mortage, taxes, insurance, upkeep, utilities etc.

Once you let them in, it will be impossible to get them out.

lol nothing say you lost your f-n mind like allowing a crack head to live under your roof the state created a mess and make taxpayers pay for that mess now they want you to pay through taxes and invite them in your homes which you will never be able to get them out even after they steal everything not nailed down , yea it's a wonderful Idea I am thinking silence of the lambs dig pits it puts the lotion on it's skin or it get the hose again .

Well, if Newsome and the other bastards in office hadn't accelerated the swirl into the sewer with their assenine policies.

When did it become policy/standard practice to have to provide for those that choose to take drugs on a regular basis, not work, and live in la-la land at our expense.

Watch.. Governor Dimslee will soon make the same suggestion here... because as CA goes... and he may have less than half a brain.

The destruction of America continues.

4j77l68zo0681.jpg

This problem already has a solution.

Those vagrants you see shitting on the sidewalks, doing drugs, breaking into cars, aggressively panhandling, etc. In Kalifornia they request you help out by inviting them into your home to stay with you. Why didn't anyone think of this before? What could go wrong, LOL :)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/resident...ng-on-homeowners-to-alleviate-homeless-crisis
    lol, I saw this earlier but not sure what is more sad; pols advocating this or the responses which should be a 'fking hell no you take pelosi!'

Reactions: Arc Light
    Well, prob one of the few people who have done this. I had space in my shop for a small bed. He lived there for 3 years. Smoked cigars and drank wayyyyy too much. I said “ i gave you a roof over your head and ac and water for you to get on your feet, not piss it away on shit that doesn’t help your situation. “

He moved out and he moved into a sober home, but not even trying to be sober. He does work, but only off and on. Not so much as a thank you for all that time, although he did pay me on occasion which was a small amount but helpful. He was helpful on occasion, but more than often just a burden.

Residents said the government is responsible for solving the crisis.

"This is a federal emergency situation," Milo said. "This is a FEMA situation. It's a government situation. It's a government problem."
    So these idiots want the entire country to bail them out of the problem THEY created locally. Either fix it yourself or learn to live with it. You own this.

This, especially in California.

I considered doing that after Karina and got advised in no uncertain terms "Dont do it."
    Nothing like having a mentally-ill homeless person living with you that thinks he's better than you because he's from California.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Those vagrants you see shitting on the sidewalks, doing drugs, breaking into cars, aggressively panhandling, etc. In Kalifornia they request you help out by inviting them into your home to stay with you. Why didn't anyone think of this before? What could go wrong, LOL :)

https://www.foxnews.com/us/resident...ng-on-homeowners-to-alleviate-homeless-crisis

Yeah! And imagine all the food that gets thrown out at $1000 a plate fundraiser dinners! Let’s bus them there to clean up afterwards. And also the schools let the homeless help out in the schools, we already pay to bus people there we provide a meal. They could save us millions in teachers aids.

lol nothing say you lost your f-n mind like allowing a crack head to live under your roof the state created a mess and make taxpayers pay for that mess now they want you to pay through taxes and invite them in your homes which you will never be able to get them out even after they steal everything not nailed down , yea it's a wonderful Idea I am thinking silence of the lambs dig pits it puts the lotion on it's skin or it get the hose again .

My yard is only big enough for 50 to 60 bodies!

• Haha
    Reactions: acudaowner
    Yeah! And imagine all the food that gets thrown out at $1000 a plate fundraiser dinners! Let’s bus them there to clean up afterwards. And also the schools let the homeless help out in the schools, we already pay to bus people there we provide a meal. They could save us millions in teachers aids.
    Fuck that.

Put them out repairing the interstate highways & National Parks.. Pay a fair wage, give them barracks or tent style housing, enforce education, savings program, classes in financial management (Like DeSantis is promoting to graduate from high school).

We wont force you but vagrancy, shitting on the sidewalk and all that stuff you do, is a crime, so yuoll end up in jail...on a road crew...for $00.40 per hour. Or we'll buy you a ticket to China, Nork, Africa, or where ever will take you (chuckle). But youre not going to live on the PUBLIC street, because the rest of the PUBLIC dont like that shit, you feel me dawg .... Youre call,.

Should put a bounty on em. $5 for every grubby left ear you turn in. Grab a 12er and make a night of it.

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot