• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help: Who is the manufacturer of this Bolt Carrier Group?

Toast

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2011
    So Cal
    I have a bolt carrier group, new that I don't know who manufactured. Can anyone help? The bolt has "MPI" stamped on it. The carrier has a symbol. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• P1050503.jpg
      P1050503.jpg
      79.5 KB · Views: 24
    • P1050498.jpg
      P1050498.jpg
      91.3 KB · Views: 24
    Thanks, but do you recognize who manufactured the bolt carrier by the emblem?

Where did you buy it? A lot of times local shops put their logos on other manufacturer's bolts. Example I have a Young's bolt with a Lanco tactical logo laser engraved on the carrier.

Thanks guys. You rock. BTW, It came with a Colt 6920 I bought off a private party. I forgot to ask him about the extra bolt carrier group.

ICE Arms stuff is generally GTG, however...I have seen some that weren't "the best" in terms of fit/finish especially for what should be a "mil-spec" product.

If you have a problem with it, my advice is to get with Colin at ICE and relay your questions/concerns...he'll help you out and get you squared away if need be ([email protected] - be sure to clear the REMOVE out OR AT (603) 718-2104). ;)