• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with 11.5 MCX 77 grain IMI OTM Acog TA31H 14.5 calibrated

Driftingmuffin5

Private
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2022
Maine
Brand new to this site. I have a 11.5 MCX with a TA31H acog calibrated to 14.5 62 grain and I was hoping one of you could assist me with corelating the reticle to the 77 grain IMI OTM (MK262 basically) for an 11.5 inch barrel zeroed at 100 yards. I was going to buy the Strelok app but I cant add funds for whatever reason and know everyone here probably has it. If possible id like to know what the bdc lines for that acog corresponds with for this imi or if you can post a pic of the reticle with the new yards/meter. If you need any more info please feel free to respond and id greatly appreciate the help!

Depending on your phone platform using google play or iTunes gift cards is the easy and safer way to pay for apps.

As to the other part of the request you'd need to provide velocity with that ammo out of your barrel to get accurate results.

Brand new to this site. I have a 11.5 MCX with a TA31H acog calibrated to 14.5 62 grain and I was hoping one of you could assist me with corelating the reticle to the 77 grain IMI OTM (MK262 basically) for an 11.5 inch barrel zeroed at 100 yards. I was going to buy the Strelok app but I cant add funds for whatever reason and know everyone here probably has it. If possible id like to know what the bdc lines for that acog corresponds with for this imi or if you can post a pic of the reticle with the new yards/meter. If you need any more info please feel free to respond and id greatly appreciate the help!

Velocity of that round in your rifle, temperature in your location, altitude?

We would need to know the reticle.

Essentially velocity, the rounds ballistic coefficient and your local conditions thrown in a ballistic calculator should get you very close and from there you can confirm.

Apparently the Velocity should be about 2540 fps. temp idk I guess like 60 degrees and I dont have elevation but im up in maine. Coefficient is .362 according to other sources ive found. Im not a long range shooter just trying to match up roughly to the acogs bdc so I dont need this to be crazy precise. Minute of man within 500 would be cool.

At sea level:

Thanks so much, im assuming thats 100 for the center dot, 387 for the 4, 491 for the 5, 602 for the 6, 719 for the line under and 838 for the line under that? And this is all for 77 grain 5.56 with the info I gave you? Did you do this via that strelok app/did it have a picture?

I found a different velocity than you, 2483 but I just put it at 2500.

So assuming 2500 fps, .362 bc, 2.7" sight height

DayAdHD.jpg