• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with a stock pack?

slayer 2c

Still working on it
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2011
    Lost.........
    Hey all, Noob here! I was wondering if anyone has used these or has any input on this? I like the idea but i figure before I spend the cash I'd get the thoughts of those wiser than I.

BAL.602-2T.jpg

They can be found here: http://www.skdtac.com/BALS_MK_2_Sniper_Bean_Bag_p/bal.602.htm

Thanks in advance for the wisdom!

J

Re: Help with a stock pack?

not really sure of the purpose? The Fuggn guns are already heavy enough i use one of Karstens risers to get a better cheek weld and then carry all my other stuff in a pack or drag bag. Just my .02

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ss10ring</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not really sure of the purpose? The Fuggn guns are already heavy enough i use one of Karstens risers to get a better cheek weld and then carry all my other stuff in a pack or drag bag. Just my .02 </div></div>

That particular pack incorporates a deployable rear bag so you always have one available. I also believe you can lay the bag on it's side or stand it up depending on the desired height.

I don't have any experience but I would love to hear from someone who does. I think I remember reading about one or two people who have.

If I'm in that bad of need for rear support I got me a fist that's pretty handy last time I checked.......

I guess I am in that bad of need for a rear bag! I don't own one, and they look like one of those things I need to own if I'm going to be serious about this hobby. I also know I defiantly need a rear stock back as a riser to get the proper alignment on my new rifle set up. So I thought 2 birds, one stone, good way to carry both. And I'm smart enough to know when I'm dumb to the topic and ask those who are not their learned opinion!

Interesting idea. In addition to adding extra weight to your rifle it also cuts down on the size of the regular pouch on the eagle arms stock pack. I usually keep range card in the pack so this would not work for me. I imagine that if you are a LEO and can't remember to take a rear back with you, it would serve some purpose.