• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with finding right bi-pod mount system.

Liely

Private
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2020
Hello all,

I have a Sako TRG 22a1 and I'm wanting to mount the Sako factory bipod to the rifle. However, I'm not familiar with the mounting system that the bipod is using and I can't seem to find any help regarding the TRG, most forum results are the old polymer stock and I don't believe that applies to me. Below I've attached a full-size photo of the bipod and rifle for reference and I've left a message for Beretta service to help with me as well.

I'm assuming that I would need some kind of conversion to attach to the M-Lok rails but I'm not familiar with what I need. Thanks for the help in advance.
opplanet-sako-trg-tactical-weapon-bipod-22-42-s5740495-av-1.jpg
JRSMA1321-Sako.jpg

Believe the standard TRG chassis attaches to the factory bipod in a spigot fashion. You’ll likely need a bipod with pic rail attachment for the Trg22A1.

The Elite Iron bipod looks similar to the factory bipod and is close in price anyway. Would work great on the TRG22A1

Last edited:
You need the picatinny adapter seen on the Sako M10 in this link

You need the picatinny adapter seen on the Sako M10 in this link

Thanks for the link Scotch_egg. further down the rabbit hole I go!