• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with jeans

benchmstr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2007
CEO Team waffle house
I need some help? Levi jeans just donated $1million dollars towards an anti-gun/pro democrat agenda.

Wrangler also donates to these same people.

Who in the hell can I buy jeans from?

I was thinking carhartt, but I can’t find anything about their political affiliation.

Bench

I don't wear denim anymore.

I wear those 5.11 pants now, have for years. I mostly go for tan or brown colors. My buddy started a carpet cleaning business and needed a tan pair of slacks to go with his dark blue shirt and I turned him onto those, all he uses now too. Says they're way more comfortable than the Dickies or Carhart or other work brands, just as tough. That's my take on it too. They come in all sorts of colors, styles, materials, etc., so some are really tactical while others are just pants and some don't even have cargo pockets. 5.11 also has some nice shirts, button up shirts and underarmor type shirts.

Certainly worth a look. And they usually have 'em for a really good price at PX or Quantico, though the selection may be limited. They make SO MUCH different stuff, it's impossible for any one store to carry 'em all. I have like 8 pair or so and no two are alike in color, style or material.

They make a firehose material pants too, as well as uniforms and such.

I'm sure I'm gonna get a bunch of shit from you guys over this, but I recently got my first couple pairs of skinny jeans and I have to say they are way more comfy than they look. Hilarious how my generation went from having our pants baggy and hanging halfway off our asses, to pants that are skin tight. Gotta love fashion trends and how quickly they change! :D

Anyways, as far as buying products based on their political leanings, who gives a fuck?! Clothes are clothes regardless who makes them.

The carhartts I'm wearing say made in Mexico from USA components. FWIW.

I'm sure I'm gonna get a bunch of shit from you guys over this, but I recently got my first couple pairs of skinny jeans and I have to say they are way more comfy than they look. Hilarious how my generation went from having our pants baggy and hanging halfway off our asses, to pants that are skin tight. Gotta love fashion trends and how quickly they change! :D

Anyways, as far as buying products based on their political leanings, who gives a fuck?! Clothes are clothes regardless who makes them.
Do you watch CNN religiously and subscribe to The NY Times too ?

You apparently stand for nothing. Sad, really.

Fucking skinny jeans?? Don’t you have an ounce of dignity?

i only wear duluth now...

they are the only clothes that last more than a fucking month

levis and wrangler are shit

plus with duluth....they have a lifetime warranty.....when your clothes get worn out, just bring them back and walk out with a brand new set...no questions asked.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Just ordered a couple pair from Round House they look pretty good (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn
Round-house.com
Thanks for this, it brought back some good memories. I grew up around Altus,OK and Round House as well as Osh Kosh were just about the only two brands of overalls worn by the farmers.

My grandfather had a denim blanket lined barn coat made by Round House. I don't know how long he had worn it, but I knew him for 32 years before he passed, but it is the only one he had owned as far back as I could remember. My uncle still owns the old homestead farm, and the coat still hangs on the peg, as if it is waiting to go out to the barn with granddad again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: mtrmn and tnc
Carhartt jeans and other clothing holds up extremely well. Same as Duluth, basically Ford and Chevy there. Pick based on features and price, they’re neck and neck otherwise. I’m a big fan of factory seconds on the cheap from Carhartt and out of dozens of items bought that way over the years, only twice have I figured out what was wrong with them, and I still kept and wear them regardless. Nobody gives a fuck that I have misaligned pickets on my coat...

5.11 is granola eater shit Stryker, I quit wearing their shit years ago and I was issued it for free. Big time libs run that company, at least they did at one time. I went to Woolrich Elite as an alternative, they killed off that line and I haven’t needed any since.

As for skinny jeans, spandex has no place in men’s clothing. Boys maybe, but not men’s.

Reactions: Stevo86
plus with duluth....they have a lifetime warranty.....when your clothes get worn out, just bring them back and walk out with a brand new set...no questions asked.

If you don't absolutely have to have "jeans" as mentioned in the above post and by several others.
Get Duluth firehose or firehose flex.
They are amazing and last forever.
Also they are rather comfortable for your "manly" parts as they are specifically made to be more "accommodating" for those who "have a pair".

Just make sure to check the weight rating on the pair you get, they make many options from rather thin to bushwhacking through cactus thick.
There is also lots of styles of pocket arrangements as well as padded knee and thermally lined options.

The only clothes of theirs that I really wear out is the underwear which tends to wear out in about two years for me (as opposed to a couple months for others), but I'm not going to be taking that back and answering questions as to why it looks like it's been sanded through.....

Blue dickie work pants... my wife hates them. But they r comfortable and last. Duluth ballroom jeans and firehose r great also.

If you can find a Duluth outlet that’s a good bet. I’m extremely hard on pants. Sanding, grinding, welding. You name it. Most of the things that wear out pants. They are on the warm side though. I wear he firehouse work pants; cargo pockets, belt loops of proper size, and ball room.

$35 at the outlet

What ? I did not know this and I have several pair that are toast, Wore them on a deployment. Thanks for the info, gotta start reading shit.

My bad I thought we were talking about Maser and what to wear!:sick:

Haters gonna hate! :D

3434_zpsyilqfwph.jpeg

Carhartt jeans and other clothing holds up extremely well. Same as Duluth, basically Ford and Chevy there. Pick based on features and price, they’re neck and neck otherwise. I’m a big fan of factory seconds on the cheap from Carhartt and out of dozens of items bought that way over the years, only twice have I figured out what was wrong with them, and I still kept and wear them regardless. Nobody gives a fuck that I have misaligned pickets on my coat...

5.11 is granola eater shit Stryker, I quit wearing their shit years ago and I was issued it for free. Big time libs run that company, at least they did at one time. I went to Woolrich Elite as an alternative, they killed off that line and I haven’t needed any since.

As for skinny jeans, spandex has no place in men’s clothing. Boys maybe, but not men’s.

Skinny jeans make it much easier to slip into your insulated Carhartt coveralls... :p

I haven't researched their politics, but I've been wearing Wolverine work pants for years. They have a nice phone pocket and wear pretty well. Cabelas Bargain Cave usually.

Reactions: 12Bravo
https://tripleaughtdesign.com/shop/intercept-pd-pant/

Damn fine jeans. Quality denim. USA made. Very comfortable. I have a couple pairs I still wear that are going on 5 years of use.

Yep...or if you really want to be a cool kid: https://www.viktos.com/collections/pants

Personally, I've grown rather fond of these: https://www.taylorstitch.com/collections/mens-bottoms/products/the-chore-pant-in-washed-coal

Basically a more comfortable better fitting Carhartt.

Reactions: EchoDeltaSierra
I wonder what the politics are of the Chinese people that actually make most pants? If I knew I would probably just run around naked.

Reactions: Graywolf.260
Really......you'd pay a Benjamin or more for a pair of jeans..............

Prison Blues are made by inmates in Oregon's institutions. I have bought some of their hickory shirts and been very happy with them.

Check out Red Head. Bass Pro sells them.

BW

Duluth’s clothing interest me. Anybody wear their shirts ? Flannels?

Duluth’s clothing interest me. Anybody wear their shirts ? Flannels?

Ive got a pair of Duluth denims.

They are very roomy., comfortable, wont be for you if you seek skinny jeans.

I still have money on a Duluth gift card and will be buying another pair of their pants.

When it comes to clothes I used to use an REI dividend to buy stuff from them but when they went anti gun I quit using their card/membership. Now Im just keeping my membership to get a yearly profit check from them which I will use to buy gun stuff.

Now for clothing Im concentrating on Filson stuff. Uber expensive, most made in US, seems to be made really well.

Now for clothing Im concentrating on Filson stuff. Uber expensive, most made in US, seems to be made really well.

I wear Filson. Never tried their pants but their coats liners and flannel shirts are indestructible. I love natural fabrics over the contemporary materials though I do understand some of the advantages. Thing is, I find that Wool and tin cloth works pretty framing well

Reactions: pmclaine