• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with last custom rifle caliber....

Lrdchaos

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
Oklahoma
So my shooting as went to crap, but I would like 1 custom rifle to keep and be an all around gun. I was looking at an AXMC, but I think I would rather have just a custom rifle. I’m thinking about a 7mm rm, due to ammo availability along with the ability to target shoot and hunt elk. But I’m open to options as opinions. I don’t reload, so that limits my options.

Thanks in advance.

I think a AI in 7RM is a fantastic idea but a custom in same caliber is as well if shelf ammunition is a major consideration.
300WSM as well.

Sorry, it’s a complete lack of shooting and I don’t see that increasing in the next few years. But I want a decent custom rifle for the rare occasions that I get to shoot or hunt?

I think the 7RM is a perfect choice for an all around, kill anything in North America, rifle.

I completely endorse this decision. An AI would be awesome, or you could have one of the reputable smiths on here build you exactl what you want. There is something very fulfilling about pulling a rifle out of the case that is exactly what you want.

Why spend money on something you don’t intend to really use? I’m sure what you already have is fine

Get the MC.

If all the sudden you free up you can run a ton of cals on demand just by calling in a new barrel order.

Plus i know of no better system to just forget about for 3 years, pull out of a case and start shooting like it was put away the day before.