• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Help with PVM-21 / 2008 Software

CSI

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2008
SC
I just started using the software in the field and I can't get the software's "Remote Display" to show a value other than m/s. This is in the "single measurement" mode as I haven't had the time to figure out the other modes yet. I have right clicked the display window and changed the value in the "show" dropdown. This does change the display's indicated value in the upper left of the remote display box however the values displayed from shots are always m/s. The chronograph is correctly displaying readings in ft/s.

Re: Help with PVM-21 / 2008 Software

go to data, column configuration and check setting

Re: Help with PVM-21 / 2008 Software

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">go to data, column configuration and check setting </div></div>
OK
In the "Column Configuration - Formula Editor" there are three listings "checked" in the left column: ft/sec, ft/lbs, and IPSC Factor. When I highlight ft/sec, the formula shown in the "Term" window is "V1*V24" with V1 = Velocity [m/s] and V24 = "Meter to Feet".
This entry appears to be correct. Am I missing something?
Thanks for helping out.