• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help with scope base

summersux

Private
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2009
Lancaster Co, Pennsylvania
Hi,
I need some help picking a scope base. I have a Remington 5R that is 20" and came threaded for a suppressor. For a scope, I have a SS 5-20X50 HD. I want to get a set of Medium Aadland rings because they seem like a quality product. I would like to mount these on either a 30moa Badger or Seekins rail. Is there any reason this will not work ok, including when I mount a suppressor to the rifle? I do not have a suppressor yet, but I am in the process of obtaining one. Also, how is the quality of these rails? Is there any reason to pick one over the other? any help is appreciated! Thank you!

Foster

Re: Help with scope base

I was also looking at a us optics 20 moa base. I plan on shooting this gut to 600 mostly, but out to 1000 for fun every once and a while. Should I be looking at a 20moa base or a 30? I also plan to shoot some subsonics out of it, but no farther than 150 yards. Thank you!

Foster