• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help With Scope Please

EDMJustin

Canadian Eh
Minuteman
Apr 24, 2017
Alberta, Canada
Hello, been a lurker here for while now and it's time to pop my cherry with a question. Don't be to hard on me I tried google and the search button for hours before putting my tail between my legs and trying this. Could someone please help me with a messurent. I need to know the height of a mount on a defiance deviant action 20 MOA I am trying to figure out what ring height I need. I have the action ordered but not in hand yet for another 2 weeks. So I can not measure it myself to calculate the ring height.

Or if someone has a similar setup the could help me out to. Defiance Deviant Short Action 20 MOA, Krieger Heavy Varmint, Kahles K624i. Looking at ARC M10 Rings Medium Height.

Thanks for any help you can give

Medium 34mm 1.10" High works with 56mm scopes every time, as long as your not putting your action into a chassis with an AR style full length fore end. Then you will need AR height rings.

Here's the Math I did: Kahles 6-24x56 has a 62mm OD Objective. That's 2.44". Half of that is 1.22". Add another 0.10" for scope covers for a total of 1.32". That's all you have to overcome with any combination of ring and base height.

I've never measured a Pic base less than 0.29". ARC 10 Rings are 1.10". So 1.10" + 0.29" = 1.39" which is more than 1.32". And your Pic base is most probably higher then 0.29" and your barrel will have some taper as well.

Thanks for the help, I did not want to ask the dredded scope height question on here, it is just hard without having the action in hand yet.