• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report Help with Shooter app

Bronco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2006
Kansas
Hey guys is there a way to compensate for suppressor shift using the Shooter Ballistic app. My zero shift with the suppressor is 0.5 mill low and 0.2 mils left from my unsuppressed zero. I added a suppressed version of the rifle to the firearm list thinking there would be a way to compensate for the shift but haven't figured it out yet. Anybody done this, different method? Running the app on mini Ipad. Thanks for any help!

Keith

What I did was apply the shift to the "Zero Height" and "Zero Offset" in the ammunition page.

Don't usually run the can for matches so want my "hard" zero unsuppressed. Like you I hold wind and leads for movers for that matter. JLR's solution worked for the elevation shift and I just dialed in the correction for windage offset while using the can. The data was right on out to 800 yd. so I'm happy. Thanks for the input.