• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Help with TX Deer/hog hunt

rogue308

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 29, 2009
TX
A few buddies and I are trying to get out and hunt this year. We're stationed at Ft. Hood and due to deployments and training we don't get a chance to hunt very often (I haven't been able to since 2005). The problem is that we do not know anyone with land. I've looked into hunts you pay for, and have no problem with it, but can't seem to find anything reasonable. $500-$1000 for a white tail seems a little much to me. Anyone know of a cheaper hunting ranch or have some land? We'll travel wherever in TX. Hog, deer whatever. We're just trying to get out there.

All .mil snipers so you don't have to worry about those stray bullets. Thanks in advance guys.

Re: Help with TX Deer/hog hunt

Another thought. Although not preferred, what about publc land? Stipulations hunting on Ft Hood make it not worthwhile.

Re: Help with TX Deer/hog hunt

I've heard a lot about hunting at Ft. Hood and it was all good.

PM coming your way