• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Help with U.S. Optics TPAL

Jcorbin94

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2019
Looking for some help and information on a U.S. optics TPAL series 5-25x58 I've acquired.

From what I can tell it's in mil illuminated and first focal with bubble level internal. In very nice shape. It has all of its original manuals and accessories but unfortunately the end label on the box has fallen off.

Looking for help on approximate age and value as well as any other information. As I'm hoping to move it to purchase a Nightforce ATACR for my scar 20s.
***UPDATE***
spoke to US optics today

Built in 2013

ER-25 MIL
5-25X58MM;
34MM TUBE;
DIGITAL RED FFP GAP RETICLE;
110 CLICK EREK ELEVATION KNOB AND US#3 WINDAGE KNOB, .1 MIL
INTERNAL LEVEL

Thanks In advance.
20240106_185554.jpg
20240106_185609.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for some help and information on a U.S. optics TPAL series 5-25x58 I've acquired.

From what I can tell it's in MOA illuminated and first focal with bubble level internal. In very nice shape. It has all of its original manuals and accessories but unfortunately the end label on the box has fallen off.

Looking for help on approximate age and value as well as any other information. As I'm hoping to move it to purchase a Nightforce ATACR for my scar 20s.

Thanks In advance. View attachment 8316203View attachment 8316206
Did you call USO?

If it's an SN-3, its likely 15-20 years old or more as all those were made in Brea, CA. If not, you can call on monday and they should be able to help once you give them the serial no. For value just search for comp sales of same here in the PX and on ARF, that should given you some direction for selling.

Did you call USO?

If it's an SN-3, its likely 15-20 years old or more as all those were made in Brea, CA. If not, you can call on monday and they should be able to help once you give them the serial no. For value just search for comp sales of same here in the PX and on ARF, that should given you some direction for selling.
I haven't called as of yet. I do plan to call Monday.

Reactions: nn8734
I haven't called as of yet. I do plan to call Monday.
I spoke to someone over there a few weeks back and was told they support and repair any USO scope, regardless of when or where it was manufactured so they should be able to help.

Reactions: RagnarAW50
I spoke to someone over there a few weeks back and was told they support and repair any USO scope, regardless of when or where it was manufactured so they should be able to help.
That's good to know! Things seems to be built like a tank. I've never had a US optics piece but always heard great things.

That's good to know! Things seems to be built like a tank. I've never had a US optics piece but always heard great things.
I have a couple of SN-3s, one mil dot amd another with the Gap ret and they're great but many have reported issues over the years like failure to track, defects in the internals, elements etc but fortunately, the two I have never suffered from those problems.

Update* talked to US optics

ER-25 MIL
5-25X58MM;
34MM TUBE;
DIGITAL RED FFP GAP RETICLE;
110 CLICK EREK ELEVATION KNOB AND US#3 WINDAGE KNOB, .1 MIL
INTERNAL LEVEL