• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Help with XLR contact

Re: Help with XLR contact

I really don't understand why folks think of forum PM as a reliable way to contact any business -- unless they indicate Sniper's Hide PM is an "official" way to contact them, contact attempt by PM is no contact attempt at all.

Also, not making excuses for them, nor am I stating this is the case with you, but in my experience, phone messages suck. I don't think some folks realize how shitty their smart phones are as phones (or that they mumble/talk to fast, are talking next to an operating jackhammer, have undiscernible accents, etc)...

Have you tried the email address on the website? He always replied to me within a day or two.

[email protected]

Re: Help with XLR contact

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mattj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really don't understand why folks think of forum PM as a reliable way to contact any business -- unless they indicate Sniper's Hide PM is an "official" way to contact them, contact attempt by PM is no contact attempt at all.

Also, not making excuses for them, nor am I stating this is the case with you, but in my experience, phone messages suck. I don't think some folks realize how shitty their smart phones are as phones (or that they mumble/talk to fast, are talking next to an operating jackhammer, have undiscernible accents, etc)...

Have you tried the email address on the website? He always replied to me within a day or two.

[email protected]

</div></div>

When many people on here know one another it is very good way to get in touch with someone.

Now on to other things that have to do with the situation. Kyle did call me within min of my post. We had a mix up on the order and I did not get charged for the check piece. I told him no problem and I ordered one from him while I was on the phone. As for the folder part. He is sending me another to try because he said sometime a bad one gets out. Kyle worked hard to answer all questions while I was ordering my stock and now has taken care of my questions and concerns. I thought it might have been a mix up and that is why I needed to speak with him. Sometimes it is hard to keep up with everyone and I understand that and that is why I asked for help. Kyle has been great and my previous post was not intented to be bad toword Kyle it was just to get out from being lost in the shuffle.

Kyle thank you for calling me and taking care of everything. As stated before very happy with the stock.