• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB HENDERSON GEN 3 POWERED CASE TRIMMER

Wanting To Buy
Good luck. I’ve been looking for over a year. Last I heard, they lost one of their suppliers. Not sure if it was the motor or whatnot. But, I’ve called.... gotten no response. Emailed... nothing. Unless someone wants to sell theirs, odds are we will never get one at this point.

I too am searching for a Henderson. Scares me though how on and off they are. I have a Giraud and may just stick with that

I just got my brand new gen 3 case trimmer today, it doesn't have the motor but a cordless drill works fine. I've been looking for a bit with no luck, so I emailed and added to be put on a notification list. They emailed me that day and said they would have a run in a couple weeks. Couple weeks later got an email stating the time and date they would be in stock on the website. Of course it was a Saturday morning and I was at a match. Had the wife on standby refreshing it like a mothafucker. Got one and it was worth every penny. Anyway point being is email and get on the notification list.

Reactions: lush_dawg
I just got my brand new gen 3 case trimmer today, it doesn't have the motor but a cordless drill works fine. I've been looking for a bit with no luck, so I emailed and added to be put on a notification list. They emailed me that day and said they would have a run in a couple weeks. Couple weeks later got an email stating the time and date they would be in stock on the website. Of course it was a Saturday morning and I was at a match. Had the wife on standby refreshing it like a mothafucker. Got one and it was worth every penny. Anyway point being is email and get on the notification list.
Does he send any shipping notification? I was in the same batch run several weeks ago. So, almost 4-5 weeks.

No, I was wondering when I would get shipping info then it showed up. I ordered some different cutters a couple weeks after I ordered the trimmer and they showed up before the trimmer

Does he send any shipping notification? I was in the same batch run several weeks ago. So, almost 4-5 weeks.
I got a notification last Friday that mine was being shipped and I was in the same group as you. I know others have already received theirs so sounds like he send out in waves.