• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Henderson Gen3 Trimmer Owners: Dimension question

PFG

Private
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2017
Texas
I have the Henderson G3 with the attachable brass/shavings bin.

As an alternative to mounting directly to the bench and overhanging the edge, I want to mount to an Inline Precision riser.

Can anyone with the Gen3 model and brass bin take a measurement for me? I'd like to see the depth from the bottom of the brass bin to the bottom of the Henderson base plate, where it would be mounted to the riser.

I'm hoping I can get away with the short, 4" riser from Inline.

Thanks for the help!

PFG

You can also use the flush mount plate from Inline Fabrication. Might give you some flexibility with their QC system.

Reactions: PFG
The plate it sits on will bolt right up to the inline mounts. I had some bolts laying around with the button heads that fit the plastic wing nuts.

This is on my flush mount but I currently have it on my 4" short riser. It's stable enough I can move it around and plug it in anywhere and it just sits on the bench.

Attachments

• Henderson.jpg
    Henderson.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: 6.5SH and PFG
@Ruff 364 thanks for the photo. Thats my exact plan with the 4" riser. Just letting it sit on the bench wherever. Maybe I'll find a fav spot and eventually bolt it down.

Cant wait to actually use the trimmer.

Wait. Does anyone say that about trimming?