• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Henderson Precision Customer Service and remembering the little guy.

Sixwhiskey

Minnow Marshal
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2017
SE TX
Let me start with Todd Henderson, fantastic.! After a long wait my trimmer showed up sans the brass bin which was still on backorder. Todd had already sent me an engineering drawing of the trimmer mounting plate and Dan from Inline Fab made a custom plate and the two went together perfect and I was off to the brass trimming races. Two weeks later my bin shows up and the race is red flagged. The mounting holes are off, the bends in the bracket are wrong and I am feeling like the kid with the broken Christmas toy he had been drooling over in the Sear's catalog for 6 months. So I take a few pictures and send them off in an email expecting to hear back in a couple of days. Within an hour I get a call from Todd and we go over the pictures and a couple of hours later a new bracket is on its way via priority mail. Bracket shows up in two days from California to TX (I don't think the Post Office is as broken as some want us to believe), install is perfect and I'm back to trimming.

This leads me to the part about remembering the little guy. I've been in law enforcement for 23 years and for 14 of those I ran a specialized tech unit where we often dealt with small vendors who serviced a niche market. I used to hear from sales people all the time who complained we wanted the best product, we wanted it yesterday and we didn't want to pay what it was really worth. I feel like there are some strong parallels to the shooting and reloading world. Guys like Todd, Dan from Inline, Adam from Autrickler, Doug Giraud or even a company with brand recognition like Forster products we all sometimes forget are small businesses. They don't produce 10k units a month in a Chinese factory. They make a specialized product for a niche market that demands perfection but doesn't always want to pay the price that perfection is worth. Call Giraud Tool and you speak to Mrs. Giraud, order a custom plate from Inline and Dan calls you to tell you its ready and his wife handles the billing and shipping. I don't know Todd or his story, but I bet he has a real job in addition to Henderson Precision or at least did in the beginning. I admit through the process of waiting for my trimmer I was impatient. So Mr. Henderson, if you ever come upon this, I apologize for the many emails and I applaud you and your efforts as a small business owner. People like you are the backbone of our economy. Thanks for the great product and customer service.

1598804150302.gif

I've only gotten a handful of things from Henderson. One such thing had a stock issue. Most places would email. Henderson called and offered a range of options. I appreciate that level of service.

Amen to this-
Todd is awesome to deal with..Same with Dan at Inline.
Adam is another one that is a great guy to deal with.
All three have been awesome to deal with.

I have known Todd for many years now. In fact he lives right down the road from me.

And yes, he/Henderson Precision is a very small operation and he does in fact have a “real job”.

When Henderson Precision started making trimmers, we discussed operating a small business...I have my own small business as well (www.radiodustcovers.com)....and I mentioned that customer service is THE MOST IMPORTANT part of any business.

Life happens, but it how things are handled that is important. Todd is a great guy to deal with and it shows in how he took care you.

I know you will be happy with your new trimmer.