• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Henderson Precision Trimmer

Ramblin'Man

Private
Minuteman
Dec 6, 2021
OK
I just got my Gen 3 Trimmer from Henderson but current finances didn't allow me to purchase the motor with it at this time. Is anyone using a drill to run the trimmer and if so, can you tell me what you're using? I'm also open to any other suggestions for powering the trimmer if you have them.

I have a Henderson but with the motor. Worth every penny. Just save for the motor or sell something to get it

Reactions: ShootnFool8
I have no doubt that the motor is worth it and if I had anything to sell, or wanted to sell, to get it I would. Right now our money is tied up in a major remodel project the wife has been wanting so until we get past that and I have some extra cash the motor is on hold. That said, in the meantime I do want to start using the trimmer so I'm still looking for help with other options.

Last edited:
Reactions: XikoPlavi