• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Henderson trimmer information

MotoSinge

Private
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2019
Hi all. I’ve just ordered a Henderson trimmer. Whilst I wait for it to arrive, I’m reconfiguring my reloading bench. So I can plan the layout, could anyone advise the dimensions of the trimmer mounting plate? Many thanks.

In-line fabrication plate is what I plan on using. I have the flush mount where you interchange plates for different equipment. Keeps the bench from being cluttered. What was the wait time on Henderson I want to order one soon.

In-line fabrication plate is what I plan on using. I have the flush mount where you interchange plates for different equipment. Keeps the bench from being cluttered. What was the wait time on Henderson I want to order one soon.
I planned on bolting it straight to the bench, but will look into the Inline Fabrication mount. Which mount plate are you getting? Quoted lead time was 4 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: K80/6.5
I planned on bolting it straight to the bench, but will look into the Inline Fabrication mount. Which mount plate are you getting? Quoted lead time was 4 weeks.

You can also just clamp it down if you don’t want/need it always in place.

The Henderson will bolt straight to the InLine Fab base plate. Don't need to order a extra plate. That's how I mount mine when I'm using it.

Reactions: K80/6.5
The Henderson will bolt straight to the InLine Fab base plate. Don't need to order a extra plate. That's how I mount mine when I'm using it.

I would never want to bolt anything directly to any of my Inline fabrication bases....the whole point is to be able to quickly swap between tools with the quick change plates....and I have many tools on many quick change plates I swap daily...

It's still the same process of loosening 2 wing nuts to change the tool. The front hole spacing is the exact same on both the trimmer and base plate.

Reactions: NoDopes
Henderson will release a set number of units every few months and if the unit is available it will show as in stock. Once you order the in stock item, it takes another six weeks or so for them to build the item and ship it. In stock generally means they have the materials to make the item but they are not fully assembled and ready to ship at time of order.

Henderson will release a set number of units every few months and if the unit is available it will show as in stock. Once you order the in stock item, it takes another six weeks or so for them to build the item and ship it. In stock generally means they have the materials to make the item but they are not fully assembled and ready to ship at time of order.

Well thats a weird and confusing in stock meaning...haha

Reactions: Rebel Rooster
I would never want to bolt anything directly to any of my Inline fabrication bases....the whole point is to be able to quickly swap between tools with the quick change plates....and I have many tools on many quick change plates I swap daily...
IIRC, the quick change plates are a newer design than the mounts, so I think the whole point was originally to have really stable mounts. I do a mix. No reason to have a 1050 on a quick change, no reason to have a CPS on a dedicated mount.

IIRC, the quick change plates are a newer design than the mounts, so I think the whole point was originally to have really stable mounts. I do a mix. No reason to have a 1050 on a quick change, no reason to have a CPS on a dedicated mount.

I agree. My 650's and 550 are on dedicated... but my 4th mount is for multiple different tools I swap regularly all on quick change plates hanging on the wall using their wall rail system.. but I wouldn't say quick change is new....I've been using Dan's quick change system for years.

Reactions: Choid
I spoke to Todd today at Henderson. Great dude, very informative and had zero issues spending time on the phone telling me all the improvements and upgrades that have been made to the trimmer recently.. including the new motor being custom made to his spec, all aluminum that is shipping on all powered trimmers purchased in the last few weeks..

He also told me about new things coming soon and in the future.. including compatibility and cutters for a bunch of new calibers from .17, to 9mm, 45, straight wall cowboy calibers, etc.. also some press upgrade kits down the line to trim larger calibers up to .375 for ELR guys..

They are running 4-6 weeks from order date...all parts are in stock...just a matter of assembling and tuning them as fast as possible. Todd said they hand tune every single cutter head and test them till they chamfer and deburs perfectly which is time consuming. There is no tool that does that for them...they are all adjusted by hand and tested till the cut perfectly

Looking forward to getting my trimmer and it's nice to know the people behind it want to make sure you're getting the best product possible and will take care of any issue you have..

Reactions: MotoSinge
How long are the stop screws that come with these trimmers?

Yup, works well and bolts right up.

Attachments

• 20210313_120636.jpg
    20210313_120636.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Bacarrat
BMB = Build More Benches. Then everything has it's own spot and stays put :)

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0630.jpg
    IMG_0630.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Drbobinmo