• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Henderson Trimmer Organizer

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests to print something up for the Henderson Trimmer Organizer and here it is.

Gen 2 Henderson Trimmer Organizer $40: This organizer will hold 10 of the dead stop bolts across the top. 8 of the Gen 2 trimmer heads on the middle row and the 4 Forster collets on the bottom. This can be sat atop the bench or can be attached to a wall via two #8 screws.

Gen 3 Henderson Trimmer Organizer $40: This organizer will hold 10 of the dead stop bolts across the top. 8 of the Gen 3 trimmer heads on the middle row and the 4 Forster collets on the bottom. This can be sat atop the bench or can be attached to a wall via two #8 screws.

Gen 2 Henderson Trimmer Organizer Two Row Design $40: This organizer will hold 10 of the dead stop bolts across the top. 4 of the gen 2 trimmer heads on the middle row and the 4 Forster collets on the middle row. This can be sat atop the bench or can be attached to a wall via two #8 screws.

Gen 3 Henderson Trimmer Organizer Two Row Design $40: This organizer will hold 10 of the dead stop bolts across the top. 4 of the gen 3 trimmer heads on the middle row and the 4 Forster collets on the middle row. This can be sat atop the bench or can be attached to a wall via two #8 screws.

Black or red color will be standard, others upon request. If you don't specify I will ship what I have.

other Items Available!!

Attachments

• 9EF2E0CE-45FB-4640-9120-EAE19E1E2E72.jpeg
    9EF2E0CE-45FB-4640-9120-EAE19E1E2E72.jpeg
    422.2 KB · Views: 410
  • 40A0944B-E9F0-4424-8E81-F1CCD50ED280.jpeg
    40A0944B-E9F0-4424-8E81-F1CCD50ED280.jpeg
    547.7 KB · Views: 381
  • Henderson Trimmer Organizer.JPG
    Henderson Trimmer Organizer.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 378
  • Henderson trimmer designs.JPG
    Henderson trimmer designs.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
Any chance of a slightly smaller version ... skipping the outside row and putting 4 Collets (left) and 4 Cutters (right) in the same row, with the Stop-Bolt holes unchanged and closest to the wall? I'd be happy to pay a reasonable customization fee.

Any chance of a slightly smaller version ... skipping the outside row and putting 4 Collets (left) and 4 Cutters (right) in the same row, with the Stop-Bolt holes unchanged and closest to the wall? I'd be happy to pay a reasonable customization fee.
Yea its possible, I will PM you.

LOVE the new 2-Row redesign ... works way better for me. Already mounted and in use. Thanks for being flexible ... 4 collets and 4 cutters is more than enough for me.

1646159919361.png

Reactions: STI_1911_Guy
Is there anyway to make the spacing on the back screws so it will fit in an Inline Fabrication rail? I can give you measurements if you like.

Last edited: