• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hendricks got robbed!

I completely agree.
However, I do feel it is tough to take a belt from a champion based on a judges decision.

I like both Hendricks and GSP, so whichever won was fine with me.
One thing is for sure, GSP knows the rules and how to score points. He might not be the most exciting to watch in a fight, but he knows how to win.

Look at the bare bones numbers and GSP bested Hendricks, but it didn't appear that way.....blood and cuts to the face isn't always the whole story.

Total strikes: Hendricks
GSP 125 of 245 (52%)
Hendricks 142 of 252 (57%)

Significant strikes: GSP
GSP 101 of 221 (45%)
Hendricks 85 of 194 (43%)

Takedowns: GSP
GSP 3 of 6 (50%)
Hendricks 2 of 4 (50%)

Submission Attempts: GSP
GSP 1
Hendricks 0

I would LOVE to see a rematch.

Can you score that weak/pretend attempt at a kimura with 10 seconds to go as a submission attempt? Or did I miss one earlier in the fight?

I saw only one round (3rd I think) for GSP and Hendricks wobbled him pretty good at one point (2nd round). That should count for a lot more than the weak kimura in my opinion.

You are right about the numbers, it didn't seem as close as the numbers make it to me but I really wanted Hendricks to win.

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with that spoiler of a subject?!!!! I've been so looking forward to this fight, but I'm not going to be able to see it until tomorrow and now just scanning the fucking Hide I already know the main event's result without even clicking on any of the forums! It's right fucking there, impossible to miss. Geeeeeeez....

In the future, just use a subject like UFC 167 or GSP Hendricks Fight, not "OMG Silva got knocked out!" or some shit like that.

Pissed.

WTF is wrong with that spoiler of a subject?!!!! I've been so looking forward to this fight, but I'm not going to be able to see it until tomorrow and now just scanning the fucking Hide I already know the main event's result without even clicking on any of the forums! It's right fucking there, impossible to miss. Geeeeeeez....

In the future, just use a subject like UFC 167 or GSP Hendricks Fight, not "OMG Silva got knocked out!" or some shit like that.

Pissed.

Ha, that does suck.. dude no luck for you this weekend! Don't worry tho, You should still watch it and decide for yourself, especially the first round.

Pay attention to GSPs comment to Joe Rogan…interesting.

that's why you don't let it go to the judges. "by the numbers" GSP won......he is a great fighter but he knows how to play the game and he rairly goes for the finish unless he's dominating. He only does what is needed for the W.

Watching the fight, it definitely looked like Johnny got the better of him, but knowing how these things work, i'm not surprised.

Yeah, number of significant hits went to gsp, but it was quite obvious he got smashed up pretty good. That trip up in the 4th round by gsp I thought was going to be the end. It was a good fight but it would have liked to see a tap out or tko at least.
There will be another match up from this. I like gsp but his days are numbered.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'll bet we see a rematch......Hendricks is a beast. GSP is in the ebb of a great career. It's been fun to watch.