• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Henny Spotter 45, Terrapin X, Leofoto Observation Platform

Paris_Bulks

Private
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2020
North Carolina
Like new Hensoldt Spotter 45 H32 Reticle: $4,000 (Comes with case, manual, arca plate, purchased originally from Euro Optic)

Excellent Condition Terrapin X LRF: $1,600 (Comes in original box with all paperwork and arca plate)

Leofoto Observation Platform: $200 (Co-aligns LRF to Reticle in Spotter 45, mounts to your tripod)

ObsPlat1.jpg

ObsPlat2.jpg

I have not sold on the forum before. Once discussion gets serious, I can Facetime you with the items. If you like to travel and shoot at new ranges, we can set a time for you to shoot as my guest at Coleman's Creek (North Carolina) where you can also inspect the item. More on the range facilities click here: https://www.colemanscreek.com/our-facility

The OP has been radio silent for a week now. He has not responded to either PMs or text messages. I have no clue what happened but I am officially removing my offer to purchase and have reported this incident to one of the Mods

The OP has been radio silent for a week now. He has not responded to either PMs or text messages. I have no clue what happened but I am officially removing my offer to purchase and have reported this incident to one of the Mods
Did you provide payment or communication just fell through?

Did you provide payment or communication just fell through?
We agreed on a price during our FaceTime call. The OP was supposed to set up a PP account or advise of a different payment method.

That was on 8/25. Never heard back despite repeated attempts to contact on different channels.

Glad no money was exchanged

Reactions: Rifle_Rookie88
I’ve also been looking for a Hensoldt 45/60 where might someone get one new?

Last edited: