• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

henpecked

BurtG

GOLDEN TICKET HOLDER
Supporter
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2022
    Northeast
    there’s a term I haven’t heard in quite a while. Heard that in the covid thread in re to CMC getting the clot shot and dying

Henpecked

Y’all need to get that in control from the first date

It’s like training a puppy. It’s much harder to correct later on.

Love honor and obey.
    Letting emotional creatures make decisions for you is not a good path

021B06AA-B5ED-4EBD-B4E8-EF44F99B672F.jpeg

CB8D67E5-509A-49FA-9B91-0CEAEC80A4FD.jpeg

there’s a term I haven’t heard in quite a while. Heard that in the covid thread in re to CMC getting the clot shot and dying

Henpecked

Y’all need to get that in control from the first date

It’s like training a puppy. It’s much harder to correct later on.

Love honor and obey.
    Letting emotional creatures make decisions for you is not a good path

View attachment 8202818

View attachment 8202819
    He who smelt it dealt it.

When I am dealin' on a used vehicle, boat or farm equipment and we are right down to the hand shake... The seller pauses and says "I have to go check with my wife first"... Unless it is something I really need... I turn and walk away. Usually the wife shows up, no idea of the item I am wanting to buy and suddenly the price goes up.
    A time wasting situation.

Always.

No wife, I do what I want and my priorities are my own. No kids to feed, if I want to buy expensive gun and car parts, I know what I can afford and just do it. Any man (or woman) that needs their spouse to keep track of their finances or approve how they manage their money is an idiot. My parents did a shitty job of teaching us kids how to do that. Went through public schools too late for that to be taught there as well. I learned on my own as did one of my siblings, another did not. Know or learn how to manage your finances and health decisions. Don’t let any piece of ass influence your gut.

No wife, I do what I want and my priorities are my own. No kids to feed, if I want to buy expensive gun and car parts, I know what I can afford and just do it. Any man (or woman) that needs their spouse to keep track of their finances or approve how they manage their money is an idiot. My parents did a shitty job of teaching us kids how to do that. Went through public schools too late for that to be taught there as well. I learned on my own as did one of my siblings, another did not. Know or learn how to manage your finances and health decisions. Don’t let any piece of ass influence your gut.
    I don’t envy you or your situation at all. As you get older, you won’t either.

I do the same as you and have a family as well.

I can certainly appreciate your point. Just have to be more selective than ever in regards to who you’re willing to procreate with. I work with a guy my age who has three kids with three different crazy bitches that make his life hell. He doesn’t help himself much either but I’d rather start that experience later with the right woman than be in a similar position as he is.

Today's women are not the same as yours. The law, courts, society is stacked against men.

Companionship in life is great, but at what cost? Ill travel alone. Honestly, at the end we are all alone anyway. Maybe someone is holding your hand or wiping your ass, but they arent doing it out of love, just duty. A paid nurse does the same.

Maybe 50 years ago a family and wife was a testament of a full life, that is just not true today. Justice, government, morals and politics are lost, so is the family dynamic. That all ends with the boomer generation.

Its all sad, but its where we are.

I had a guy tell me that his son (23 years old) needed work. I called the son and told him that I needed help on two jobs. Each job would take about 5 hours. I told him that I would pay him $150 for each job and most of the time he would be handing me tools or getting stuff from the truck. He said that he would ask his wife and call me back. I told him to ask her for his balls and that I would do the job by myself.

I can certainly appreciate your point. Just have to be more selective than ever in regards to who you’re willing to procreate with. I work with a guy my age who has three kids with three different crazy bitches that make his life hell. He doesn’t help himself much either but I’d rather start that experience later with the right woman than be in a similar position as he is.
    Today's women are not the same as yours. The law, courts, society is stacked against men.

Companionship in life is great, but at what cost? Ill travel alone. Honestly, at the end we are all alone anyway. Maybe someone is holding your hand or wiping your ass, but they arent doing it out of love, just duty. A paid nurse does the same.

Maybe 50 years ago a family and wife was a testament of a full life, that is just not true today. Justice, government, morals and politics are lost, so is the family dynamic. That all ends with the boomer generation.

Its all sad, but its where we are.
    I agree with both of you guys. It’s a different world.

There is a cyclic and synergistic effect that the media plays in our society which waters and fertilizes the weeds of feminism. Women are ruled by their emotions which change every five minutes and contribute to their rationalistic mindset which says all men are wrong about everything.

That attitude is prevalent in an industry which should be based on nothing but facts. In any investigatory matter, we are all presented with the same information. That should be a good thing but the problem is how one interprets that information.

Women don't look through filters at the world. They ARE the filters and everyone should fall in line with them. So they take in truth, recycle it and remanufacture it so that it comes out of their mouths as something completely different.

In turn, the other women that receive that regurgitated and false information believe it like a toddler believes in Santa Claus. So what we get is a society based on leftist feministic view.

I had a guy tell me that his son (23 years old) needed work. I called the son and told him that I needed help on two jobs. Each job would take about 5 hours. I told him that I would pay him $150 for each job and most of the time he would be handing me tools or getting stuff from the truck. He said that he would ask his wife and call me back. I told him to ask her for his balls and that I would do the job by myself.

December 89, I was called to work around midnight to deploy for what became Operation Just Cause. When I arrived, I started calling select people I knew I would need ASAP. One particular SSgt answers the phone and I say, "SSgt Smith, I need to to report to the control center ASAP." He says, "Hold on, let me ask my wife." When he came back on the line, I cut him off and said, "Be here in less than an hour or buy new stripes," and hung up. Somehow, he managed to make it.

A man dies and goes to heaven. At the pearly gates, he sees two lines.​

renderTimingPixel.png

The first line has a sign that says "Henpecked Husbands." The line is full of an endless queue of men that stretches far out of site.
    The sign above the second line says, "Non-Henpecked Husbands." This line is empty, aside from a single scrawny man who was just entering it.
    The recently deceased man approaches the single occupant of the second line and taps him on the shoulder. "Excuse me," he says, "but can I ask why you're the only man in this line?"
    The man in the line frowns defensively and says, "My wife told me to stand here."

guys allow that shit right out of the gate. and if you do, you are fucked.

as far as "get them in high school or college" doesnt matter because the rest of them will pollute their minds and it'll blow up in your face anyway. same goes for importing them....unless you live in a remote area and can keep the outside world outside.

guys allow that shit right out of the gate. and if you do, you are fucked.

as far as "get them in high school or college" doesnt matter because the rest of them will pollute their minds and it'll blow up in your face anyway. same goes for importing them....unless you live in a remote area and can keep the outside world outside.
    It's not necessarily that men allow it. Yes, some do but the main problem is that the law and courts are on the woman's side. Marriage is a win-win game for women.

If they get a man that they can order around like a slave then they have won. If they don't get a man that they can turn into a slave they still won when the file for divorce.

They can walk away with cash and prizes . There is no losing scenario for women.

If a man refuses to be henpecked then she throws him away and takes all of his stuff. So some guys remain subservient out of fear that he will be ruined.

The best way to avoid being henpecked is NEVER get married.

When the poor saps tell me the variations of "Gotta clear it with the boss" I feel sorry for those guys.

Depends on what it is.

Been married 37 years, she married me at 18, I married her at 21. The people around us flat do not "get" us. We do everything together.

If I want to buy a "big ticket" item, say $2k or more I will talk to her about it. Other things it just kinda depends.

I wanted a land plane mine is not this one but gets the idea across, for some things much better then a box blade:
    1695901901473.png

I had talked about getting one for a while with her. She really did not see a need as we had a box blade, but I told her this would make the job so much more easy, and is really made for driveway gravel work. Months go by and I am looking at different ones, what size the tractor I want to use with it will pull....stuff like that. She asks have you bought that tractor thing you wanted yet I have not seen it hit the CC. Nope still researching. A few more months go by.....then she comes to me, A $2100 bill hit the credit card, do you know what it is for, yes the land plane. Ok cool, hold off on big things for a month till the reserve builds back up. Ok but I need new exhaust for the VW. How much, $400 that is ok, but after that wait till payday.

I am not sure if that makes me "henpecked" or not. She does all the money. When we first got married and we are trailer park poor she did not like how I did the checkbook. Statement comes in, I draw a line put that number on the statement and work from there. She had heart failure for some reason. Never bounced a check in my life, but hay I am good to let it go. I have less than zero idea on how much money we have. I have trusted her for over 37 years no reason to stop now.

BTW new land plane is set to ship in OCT, can't wait to try it out. I bought a homestead implements version, they review very well. Now no more patching together that old busted up box blade.

With dual incomes required much of the time, and all the government intervention and backwards laws, it's screwed everything with marriage up. It's absolutely nuts how divorce is treated in the courts vs men. That said, if you look at how they are raised, and have priorities straight it can be done. I consult my wife with big purchases out of respect and to hear her perspective, but I don't ask permission for anything.

All serious financial decisions are mine alone. My wife trusts my decisions and I take that major responsibility of it being mine alone, very seriously. My wife sees where everything is at generally because she pays the bills and keeps my books for my business but she would never even consider giving me a hard time about buying something or buying anything of consequence herself. It's just now how she rolls, and she knows I will keep is in good shape for short and long term. This is the way.

Reactions: wade2big and XP1K
    Too many women want to be the head of the household and rule over husband and children. They don't want their authority questioned. When something goes wrong, they are quick to blame someone else for their own mistakes.

About 80% of the divorces are initiated by women because of the huge financial incentives. Yet when many get out on their own, away from their husband they discover that the grass isn't always greener and they are not as desirable or attractive as they were when they were in their twenties.

I like to tell this story a lot. However, the women won't listen because they are too smart for fables which hold a lesson.

Damocles is like a woman wanting to rule over everything. They lust after the power like a kid after candy. Watch and learn...

A relationship is defined by both people involved in mutually contributing and helping each other to make conditions around them better and to make life overall a better experience for both.

Anything other than that is toxic. Plain and simple.

Every man, under certain circumstances, must be ready to simply declare: "You know what? This is not working out and if you are deciding to continue to act in this manner, I am out. I am done. Good luck in your life and goodbye".

That goes for good women with a wholesome outlook who are dealing with emotionally challenged manlets as well. Draw a simple line of a perfectly normal boundary and if it gets crossed and the other person refuses to acknowledge it, then the relationship is over.

Reactions: BurtG
    A relationship is defined by both people involved in mutually contributing and helping each other to make conditions around them better and to make life overall a better experience for both.

Every man, under certain circumstances, must be ready to simply declare: "You know what? This is not working out and if you are deciding to continue to act in this manner, I am out. I am done. Good luck in your life and goodbye".

That goes for good women with a wholesome outlook who are dealing with emotionally challenged manlets as well. Draw a simple line of a perfectly normal boundary and if it gets crossed and the other person refuses to acknowledge it, then the relationship is over.

I was stupid the first time. Tried for a number of years and finally said, "I'm done." She seemed a little shocked and later talked about reconciling. Nope, I'm still done.

Coming up on 36 years with the one I wish I had found first. If she goes first, I won't be around much longer.

Bingo!

I was stupid the first time. Tried for a number of years and finally said, "I'm done." She seemed a little shocked and later talked about reconciling. Nope, I'm still done.

Coming up on 36 years with the one I wish I had found first. If she goes first, I won't be around much longer.

Bingo!

I hope and pray for the best for both of you bro!

It is not easy but the key thing is to pay VERY CLOSE attention to verbal cues early on in the relationship. A person's entire outlook on life and their day to day attitude can be recognized through even the most simple and mundane conversations. Never fall "head over heels" or be clouded by passion to the point that your observations and ability to spot potential red flags go out the window.

"Boy, if they didn't have that pussy, we'd be shooting them down like dogs!" :ROFLMAO:
    "All women are whores, except our Mommas, but they tricked our Daddies too!"
    Unrelated, but funny, I had an old boy tell me back in the 90s, "Kid, back in my day, if you said you liked bald pussy...we'd have gotten a rope!"

• Haha
    Reactions: 232593

That is the key...good sane people. Personally I think that they do exist, but we highlight the crazy. Yes I think a great deal of people, both male and female are "messed up" by current trends, but not all. I think that there are still people grounded in "normal", and the more things go stupid the more people will go.....hold tight a sec, boy-girl is the way to go.

I doubt we will see the end of duel incomes, with things the way they are not I don't think a couple and kids could live on a "normal" middle class wage.