• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Henry Big Boy Model X 45-70 with tons of upgrades and ammo - SOLD

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
This is yet another firearm I bought (probably because of movies and video games), bought the Hybrid 46 can for (which is still in NFA jail) and thought id get a lot of use out of it... Unfortunately that isnt the case and it has 5 rounds through it. Id prefer to sell it as is, but dont mind selling the parts separately AFTER the rifle sells, same with the ammo.

Henry Big Boy Model X 45-70
Midwest industries rail kit with iron sights (full rail, not just the fore end)
Chisel Stock with Quiver
Silencerco muzzle brake (meant for the Hybrid 46, but works fantastic even if you dont have a can)
Vortex PST 1-4 Mil scope with Vortex high rings ( iron sights are able to be used through the middle of the rings) - This scope is brand new and has NOT been fired on the rifle, nor sighted in/adjusted.
435 rounds of Hornady 325 gr FTX (I will double check, its +/- 2 rounds, I had a 45-70 before this but believe that is the exact count)

SOLD

UOyQc1V.jpg

SEoOyjA.jpg

SWe1GM2.jpg

75G86y3.jpg

Last edited: