• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hensoldt Repair?

ptalar

Private
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2009
I have a Hensoldt ZF 4-16×56 illuminated scope. The scope works great but needs a zero stop pin installed. Does anybody know where I can get this done? I purchased it from Europtics in 2011. But, they no longer provide any product support. They sent me to Hensoldt USA. It's a dead end. You have to have a military contract with them and it would be for anti missile defense systems. They directed.me to contact their offices in Germany. I am waiting on a response but I don't feel good about it. You see Zeiss sold Hensoldt years ago and no longer support their scopes. Any other leads? Please advise.

Send an email to Hensoldt...

Or, find a authorized Hensoldt dealer and have them contact Hensoldt and send it back for repair.
I did both already. Waiting on Hensoldt Germany.

I contacted the store I bought the scope from: Europtics. They sent me to Hensoldt USA which was a dead end. They in turn told me to contact their German offices.

That’s not an answer to your question but have you considered a mount that would give you the right amount of elevation so that wou wouldn’t need the zero stop ? Say you have an extra 12 mils below zero, couldn’t you get a 30 moa mount so that you wouldn’t have more than a few mils below zero until the hard stop?

Reactions: ptalar
I have a Hensoldt ZF 4-16×56 illuminated scope. The scope works great but needs a zero stop pin installed. Does anybody know where I can get this done? I purchased it from Europtics in 2011. But, they no longer provide any product support. They sent me to Hensoldt USA. It's a dead end. You have to have a military contract with them and it would be for anti missile defense systems. They directed.me to contact their offices in Germany. I am waiting on a response but I don't feel good about it. You see Zeiss sold Hensoldt years ago and no longer support their scopes. Any other leads? Please advise.
Contact IEA in Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 7452 / 60 591 - 54
www.I-E-A.de
I think they will be able to help you.

Reactions: ptalar
Second that. Service with Hensoldt has always been a challenge so it would be nice if we had a confirmed source of help when needed. Hensoldt USA has been very responsive to other questions I’ve sent them on product specs etc but I’ve never tried to get product repairs from them.