• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Hensoldt spotter 45 and SLICK-H

precisionpaper

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2011
Testing the waters on this. I have a hensoldt spotter 45 H-32 Reticle, multi cam cover, original case and manual, SLICK-H kit, Angle indicator with level, and the Badger cat eye as well. This will also come with a leupold delta point pro in FDE. I AM NOT GOING TO SEPARATE ANY OF THIS SO DON’T ASK. This is a rare setup to come accross these days. I am not in a hurry to get rid of it. $6500

Site has a 48 hour bump rule. Do not bump before then again or the post will be deleted and you will be banned.

Attachments

• IMG_3793.jpeg
    IMG_3793.jpeg
    389.1 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_3794.jpeg
    IMG_3794.jpeg
    314.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3795.jpeg
    IMG_3795.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_3796.jpeg
    IMG_3796.jpeg
    400.6 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3797.jpeg
    IMG_3797.jpeg
    346.1 KB · Views: 167
If you change your mind about separating PM me. Interested in the SLICK-H kit if you have a buyer that wants the Spotter 45 and doesn't want the kit.

Random question. I have this exact same setup bug with an RMR instead. Did you ever find a case that could carry this? I have mine in a mp5 padded case but it’s too long, but gets the job done to protect the thing during transport.

Random question. I have this exact same setup bug with an RMR instead. Did you ever find a case that could carry this? I have mine in a mp5 padded case but it’s too long, but gets the job done to protect the thing during transport.
Never had it in a case, I was always just really careful with it.

There are some Milsurp cases that will accept this setup at an angle. I cut some Kaizen foam to make it all work. Here's a link the case https://colemans.com/u-s-g-i-heavy-duty-carry-case-shipping-container-used - I think the ones I ordered were in better shape, though. May want to source them from somewhere else.

FWIW, I ended up ditching the case for a Hazard 4 Pillbox. that allows me to carry the scope, plus a Gray Ops Plate, plus a pair of rails for a camera.

ETA - I just checked and my cases were $40 each (back in 2020), so they were probably graded in better condition than used. ETA: Yeah; https://colemans.com/u-s-g-i-heavy-duty-carry-case-shipping-container

Last edited: