• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Hensoldt ZF 6-24x56 Mildot Riflescope 2FP

Bertoli888

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2018
South Florida
Hello Friends:
I have been looking for a hunting scope and saw this one on sale. Anyone out there has one and opinions? The one thing is that I need a big eye box as I shoot with glasses/old eyes and need all the help I can get? I have been behind a Schmit and Bender PM II, for reference.

ZCO 527 is one of the easiest scopes I’ve found to get behind. All other features are incredible as well. That being said, I’ve not looked through the scope you’re inquiring about. Also not 2nd FP which I just saw you mentioned. 🍻

I dont know the model your asking about but some years back I got to look through a Hensholdt and it was the clearest glass Ive see bar none, and great eyebox. When dropping that much $$$ you really should look through it.

It has a much better eye box than a PMII. I bought the hensoldt on sale, and also have a PMii. I’d recommend the optic. For 1800 I’m surprised a lot of hunters aren’t flocking to it. It is probably a 1/2 step behind my Kahles though. I’d say very good eye box but not exceptional.