• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Hensoldts are in Stock!

HuDisCo

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2008
Calera, AL
www.hudisco.com
The wait is over! Hensoldt scopes are in stock and will be arriving with dealers in a few days!

2u7ygec.jpg

Re: Hensoldts are in Stock!

Nathan,

You going to be shooting one of these this weekend. Look awesome!

Ken

ewoaf,

Pricing will vary depending on the model. Check with one of our dealers for pricing.

This product is produced by Carl Zeiss Optronics GmbH formally known as Hensoldt. It is a different subsidiary of the Carl Zeiss Group. We specialize in optics for military and law enforcement applications.

The differences are numerous. Go to our website and compare specifications for in depth details. Feel free to post any additional questions.

Thanks,

Nathan

I cant figure out witch one to get. You still going to be at the LSSO at TacPro on the 18th?
Tony

TT,

Hey! Good to hear from you! It looks like I'll be getting out there on the 20th.

See you there!

Nathan

I looked through the spotter, the 3-12 and the 6-24 at the Cup last week. They are all three fine pieces of glass with some very nice features. If you're considering a high end scope give these a look.

Nathan is very knowledgeable, is a very nice guy and I'm sure would be a great guy to do business with.

Good luck Nathan.

Id give up one of my testicles before i gave up my 3-12 Hensoldt!
If God made scopes it would be called Hensoldt. And if I ever win the lottery im gonna get the spotter60 which btw has a fluorite crystal lens
cry.gif

Nathan is a hell of a good guy with a lot of real world experience. Give him a call.

I got behind some early 90s model Hensoldt's while stationed in Germany and the quality and clarity is downright impressive. The only thing I didn't like back then was the reticles - most were very European-post style. That and all I really had to compare against where top of the line (at the time) L&S Mark 4s.

Dogtown, No more post reticles!

I love that there is still so much of the older stuff around.

Hensoldt, now Carl Zeiss Optronics, has been at this a while!

Good to hear, HuDisCo...like I said, it was the early 90s
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sernv99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is there special pricing for Hide members? </div></div>
Check with one of our dealers for pricing.

If I am not wrong this is one of the first sights that received the knowledge of their release in the US.

I didnt even know they were coming. I am awaiting a Premier, to which I have committed. But I wouldnt mind trying one of these.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC7980</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Free trial samples for Hide members?
wink.gif
</div></div>
LOL! If you find some, let me know! I'll be first in line.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuDisCo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC7980</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Free trial samples for Hide members?
wink.gif
</div></div>
LOL! If you find some, let me know! I'll be first in line.
grin.gif
</div></div>
I am afraid there is gonna be a squable for that spot!
grin.gif

This appears to be a awsome scope and then I looked at the price, thought I was going to have a stroke!!!
I will have to win the lottery just to get one.
Nice Scope I will have to stay with IOR and Falcon for now until that lotto hits.

Hensoldt Shoppers,
As a guy who specializes in selling high end glass I can tell you first hand that these scopes are the real deal and for that matter so is my friend Nathan at HuDisCo. I know he's going to be jawboning about these scopes till the end of the republic but if he puts it out there you might want to give it some serious consideration. There's no doubt that many will not make the investment, but know this, if you should ever be fortunate enough to own a Hensoldt you would posses one on the finest optical aiming instruments ever produced! We feel fortunate to represent this line a world class products. If we can assist anyone in securing one please let us know, 985-340-2988. Chris @ SportOptics.com

Who among the dealers will be the first to receive them? I need to know who to call to place an order!!!!

kyshooter338

Post the model your interested in our give us a call at 985-340-2988. Inventories are minimal so I'll need to let check on your specific interest. Thanks Chris

3-12x56 FF

Same model that Frank tested. always willing to try out a new scope!

Talked to Nathan, the one tested by lowlight was a 3-12x56 FF. He said we are about 3 weeks before arrival on this model. Below is a link to some good mix of photos. My staff is working on the graphics for the FF reticle image, and will have it up shortly. I'm in my office everyday but Tuesday if you want to set this up. Thanks Chris 800-720-9625

SportOptics.com Hensoldt 3-12x56 FF