• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here Is A Dumb Question

Google Molle Attachment straps and it will all come clear to you bud.

No shame in it.

There are all sorts of diffrent items these days everything form plastic bendable strips to kydex or hard plastic pieces. There are also items designed to have a quick release funciton.

No dumb questions here. At least not too often. We all had to start somewhere. That's the beauty of this site. Got all MY "dumb" questions answered quickly here when I first started out !!!

I actually like the Blackhawk S.T.R.I.K.E. speed clips. They're relatively fast to thread in and have a way to secure them. They've always stayed put on my vest and other gear.

Comes down to personal preference. Some people struggle with removal on malice clips, the old alice clips can tear up your webbing, molle stix are pricey but can be removed quickly, while the blackhawk speed clips are as basic as it gets.