• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here is a real piece of crap

Re: Here is a real piece of crap

I would donate my time to hold the door shut so you could have your five minutes......

Ill buy the super glue and you can glue every bodily opening shut on her. You know, the sad thing is the little girl robably still loves her <span style="text-decoration: line-through">monster </span> mom.

Sometimes I really love Texas... Lol... Here in Washington that bitch would get maybe 18 months and they'd probably give her daughter back afterwards.

I really cant even say what i think she needs. It just doesn't ever seem like it would be enough. But i do know if given the chance i would drop the don't hit women rule for her in a flash.
One thing that gets to me like nothing else is child abuse. When i see the pictures of that cute little girl all bruised up I feel serious rage.

I have another candidate. Was at the grocery store yesterday and parked next to a mini cooper with a 2 year old left in the car strapped to the car seat and mommy dearest nowhere to be found. So I blocked the car from leaving with my rig, called the local LEO's and when mom showed up detained her until the Sheriff arrived.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks tac. Question is, what happened when the Sheriff showed up? Anything? </div></div>

After giving him my info I left as my family was with me. But Officer said he would hand it over to Child Protection and hopefully they will pay her a visit. If anything she got a reality check and a good scare.

Same excuse as usual from her, I just ran in for 2 minutes....had to be at least 15 because that's how long I wast here before the Sheriff rolled up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TacticalDillhole</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks tac. Question is, what happened when the Sheriff showed up? Anything? </div></div>

After giving him my info I left as my family was with me. But Officer said he would hand it over to Child Protection and hopefully they will pay her a visit. If anything she got a reality check and a good scare.

Same excuse as usual from her, I just ran in for 2 minutes....had to be at least 15 because that's how long I wast here before the Sheriff rolled up. </div></div>

In the flesh having a fit as I am talking to the Sheriff.
MOMOFTHEYEAR_zps06b19c94.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TacticalDillhole</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks tac. Question is, what happened when the Sheriff showed up? Anything? </div></div>

Same excuse as usual from her, I just ran in for 2 minutes....had to be at least 15 because that's how long I wast here before the Sheriff rolled up. </div></div>

Good job.

I really have to wonder why threads like these are posted at sites like these. It's pretty safe to say that myself and the other members here who are parents of young children aren't going to be pleased over stories like that. On one hand these threads accomplish nothing other than to piss people off, but on the other it makes us all wanna hug our own children tighter each night before bed. Not sure about other members here, but my youngest son is going through the potty training process and having perpetual mishaps. Probably the same mishaps as the poor girl in the story. I never so much as even raise my voice over it let alone glue my kid to the wall and savagely beat him. Why you ask? Because I knew what I was signed up for when I became a father. Like Wanda Sykes said in one of her skits. Kids do destroy your life, but they give you a new and better one.

So yeah, I'm left again to wonder the purpose of threads like this. Are they a.) meant solely to piss people off b.) make us hug our own children more and tighter or c.) remind us that bad people exist in the world which we learned in kindergarten?

While a totally shitty thread, I have to say one thing that is on a different note. Oh, the irony of it all. Hypocrisy, even.

"Diaper-Dude" giving "potty-training lessons."

That's all I'm saying, and back onto the 'ignore mode'. Curiosity got the better of me, and I will agree that children are precious.

Maser hit it on the head. I get sick when I hear about children getting abused. Needs to be harsher punishment for that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really have to wonder why threads like these are posted at sites like these. It's pretty safe to say that myself and the other members here who are parents of young children aren't going to be pleased over stories like that. On one hand these threads accomplish nothing other than to piss people off, but on the other it makes us all wanna hug our own children tighter each night before bed. Not sure about other members here, but my youngest son is going through the potty training process and having perpetual mishaps. Probably the same mishaps as the poor girl in the story. I never so much as even raise my voice over it let alone glue my kid to the wall and savagely beat him. Why you ask? Because I knew what I was signed up for when I became a father. Like Wanda Sykes said in one of her skits. Kids do destroy your life, but they give you a new and better one.

So yeah, I'm left again to wonder the purpose of threads like this. Are they a.) meant solely to piss people off b.) make us hug our own children more and tighter or c.) remind us that bad people exist in the world which we learned in kindergarten? </div></div>

Perhaps youd be more comfortable over at Maggies on this thread...

"Oh it stinks worse when you're in the shower! "
emo30.gif

Just messing with ya, Maze, I hate child abusers as much as anyone.

Perfect example of a welfare queen...23 years old with 5 kids. I can only assume she's unmarried as a husband wasn't mentioned by her or the author. What a worthless leech.

Justice would be easy. Just do to her what she did to her daughter, and don't forget the size differential, which means she needs to have linemen from any professional football team beating on her.

she got 99 years for it parole in 30?
Hell has a special place for animals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I really have to wonder why threads like these are posted at sites like these. It's pretty safe to say that myself and the other members here who are parents of young children aren't going to be pleased over stories like that. On one hand these threads accomplish nothing other than to piss people off, but on the other it makes us all wanna hug our own children tighter each night before bed. Not sure about other members here, but my youngest son is going through the potty training process and having perpetual mishaps. Probably the same mishaps as the poor girl in the story. I
never so much as even raise my voice over it let alone glue my kid to the wall and savagely beat him. Why you ask? Because I knew what I was signed up for when I became a father. Like Wanda Sykes said in one of her skits. Kids do destroy your life, but they give you a new and better one.

So yeah, I'm left again to wonder the purpose of threads like this. Are they a.) meant solely to piss people off b.) make us hug our own children more and tighter or c.) remind us that bad people exist in the world which we learned in kindergarten? </div></div>

HINT It's called the Bear Pit.

the mother tried making it seem like her two year old was possessed. probably was, the devil trying to get back at the mother