• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

here is a vaccine angle i hadn’t thought of..

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
so they are whining on the news today about the shortage of blood. a pile of americans have rejected the vaccine. a pile of them took the vaccine. so what do you suppose the effect is going to be if a pureblood takes on blood from someone that had the vaccine?

i think the repercussions from this shit are going to be surfacing for a LONG time and in ways we couldnt imagine.

Last edited:
Not to funny, my wife is a nurse. When they do procedures they have have to ask if the patient is willing to get a blood transfusion if something goes wrong. Jehovah Witness and some other beliefs can not. This one patient asked her if it was vaccinated or un vaccinated blood. My wife was confused and asked her why? The patient informed my wife that she was a researcher for Pfizer, she was very involved with testing the mrna vaccine. Every test animal they used the vax on had died in testing. The patient quit Pfizer over this, The patient works for a local University in the science research area. Of course this patient stated only unvaxxed blood could be used on this person and it had to be verified. My wife did verify this patients work history.

If your planning on surgery, you can have your own blood drawn ahead of time. Doesn't do any good in an emergency though.

Reactions: ajw65
I have been noticing this for the past 1.5 years: these fucking Red Cross joints have never been more full, yet they state their is this blood "shortage." In fact, I tried to schedule a donation last week, for two weeks in advance. Out of multiple sites, there were 2 spots available at a place way out of my way, and at times that were shit.

Have any of you seen these videos where blood is extracted from those who took the experimental gene therapies? The blood turns to jelly within a very short period of time, like a couple of minutes...

A little over half of America accepted the experimental gene therapies. Many of these people donate at RC. If the trial participants' blood turns into jelly that quickly, it would make sense that there is a shortage as most of RC's donated blood is virtually useless.

It's not like they're going to come out and say, "Hi friends, we are noticing that most of our donated blood is unusable, and so we need more." They will simply state they have a shortage.

****First three videos contain blood

my gf, a veteranarian, used to give blood. she saw the story on the news a month or two ago, and said “i havent given in a while, i should make an appointment. i got on the soapbox and starting in about the blood-sucking parasites begging for your blood, then turning around and charging top fucking dollar for the donated blood to the poor bastard that needs it. she then tried to counter with their operating costs, how much it costs to store, transport, on and on.
so i said “non-profit, right?”. she agrees. then i pull up how much the executives at the red cross are making and show her.

she doesnt give blood anymore.

FUCK them. it’s a scam. they want it? FUCK YOU, PAY ME. everyone else is getting rich off it except the poor fucks that are bamboozled into giving it away; and the poor bastard they bend over and ass-rape (then proceed to break it off in them while it is up there).

fuck. that. noise.

Last edited:
This is starting to remind me on an older, really great movie:

omega-man-poster.jpg

my gf, a veteranarian, used to give blood. she saw the story on the news a month or two ago, and said “i havent given in a while, i should make an appointment. i got on the soapbox and starting in about the blood-sucking parasites begging for your blood, then turning around and charging top fucking dollar for the donated blood to the poor bastard that needs it. she then tried to counter with their operating costs, how much it costs to store, transport, on and on.
so i said “non-profit, right?”. she agrees. then i pull up how much the executives at the red cross are making and show her.

she doesnt give blood anymore.

FUCK them. it’s a scam. they want it? FUCK YOU, PAY ME. everyone else is getting rich off it except the poor fucks that are bamboozled into giving it away; and the poor bastard they bend over and ass-rape (then proceed to break it off in them while it is up there).

fuck. that. noise.

I hadn’t thought of it that way, but yeah, one hell of a profit margin, I also read hospitals won’t accept paid for blood.

Whod have guessed there’s scammy shit in corporate/gov healthcare

Have any of you seen these videos where blood is extracted from those who took the experimental gene therapies? The blood turns to jelly within a very short period of time, like a couple of minutes...

LOLOLOLOL

What an idiot.

Reactions: FALex
Not to funny, my wife is a nurse. When they do procedures they have have to ask if the patient is willing to get a blood transfusion if something goes wrong. Jehovah Witness and some other beliefs can not. This one patient asked her if it was vaccinated or un vaccinated blood. My wife was confused and asked her why? The patient informed my wife that she was a researcher for Pfizer, she was very involved with testing the mrna vaccine. Every test animal they used the vax on had died in testing. The patient quit Pfizer over this, The patient works for a local University in the science research area. Of course this patient stated only unvaxxed blood could be used on this person and it had to be verified. My wife did verify this patients work history.
I do not believe a word of this.

so they are whining on the news today about the shortage of blood. a pile of americans have rejected the vaccine. a pile of them took the vaccine. so what do you suppose the effect is going to be if a pureblood takes on blood from someone that had the vaccine?

i think the repercussions from this shit are going to be surfacing for a LONG time and in ways we couldnt imagine.

Back in June of 2021 the American Red Cross put out its COVID-19 vaccine donation guide that allowed the vaccinated to donate blood but NOT convalescent plasma. Those who caught COVID and survived could donate plasma but not the people who took the jab. Soon after, the FDA provided guidelines for plasma donations by the vaccinated and what do you think the Red Cross did? They abandoned their convalescent plasma program altogether. It says a lot that they would abandon a treatment (if collected from survivors) that could help those in serious condition right in the middle of a pandemic.

From page 5 of their earlier guide via the Wayback Machine.

"If You Have Recovered From COVID-19 Patients who have fully recovered following a COVID-19 diagnosis may have antibodies in their blood plasma that can help those with serious or immediately life-threatening COVID-19 infections. However, individuals who have received a COVID-19 vaccine are not eligible to donate convalescent plasma with the Red Cross"

Here's a link to their current Q & A section that tries to provide an explanation for why they abandoned the program. They claim that they collected enough plasma back in June of 2021 for COVID patients. Plasma has been collected and used for far more things than COVID, so the question is why completely abandon a program that has been running for decades before COVID?

I believe that it's because the Red Cross is not provided the same blanket immunity that the vaccine manufacturers were given under the EUA, but that's just my conspiracy theory loving self.

Ike

Reactions: gigamortis
I'm agonna think, that my un-vac/pure blood as$, is going to be worth a boat-load of cash, or, a high scs, one day. Mac;)
Yeah, but keep in mind that that might be under the conditions of "alive or (recently) dead". :unsure:

Not lookin' so attractive now that you think about it, huh ? Trust me, I've thought the same thing as you.......:eek:

Reactions: AMGtuned
it's all well and good until you die you don't get a say when or how , and you can't take any possessions with you when you kick that bucket . so get ready for it there is no stopping it from happening be prepared if your alive you will die but on a high note .

I used to donate blood the Virginia blood service. Once the red cross bought them, they started bugging the ever loving hell out of me to give to them. Shortly after, I told the red cross what they could do with their begging and they better never call or contact me again. So far so good.

Reactions: diverdon
Remember when the vax was first rolled out and they said it doesn't alter your DNA? And researchers like Dr Malone And Peter McCollough said yes it does. And they along with anybody else who repeated it were censored and cancelled?

From Jeff CHilders Blog Coffee and Covid 2/28/2022- "And, more bad jab news. A new study published in Molecular Biology on February 23 is titled, “Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line.” It describes in detail finding that the mRNA vaccines permanently alter DNA within the cell nucleus in vitro. I’m shocked, shocked and appalled. The CDC PROMISED that this COULD NOT happen, that it’s completely impossible, and then they told Facebook to cancel anybody who suggested that the vaccines could change your DNA.

Whoops.

The abstract concludes that “BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 hours upon BNT162b2 exposure.”

Six hours! Lickety-split.

What remains unknown is whether the body will destroy cells with altered DNA, but the study points out the mechanism could be carcinogenic. Funny, but journal editors used to make SURE that these kinds of studies never saw daylight. What’s happening?"

That was the cliff notes for this peer reviewed study: https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Yeah, but keep in mind that that might be under the conditions of "alive or (recently) dead". :unsure:

Not lookin' so attractive now that you think about it, huh ? Trust me, I've thought the same thing as you.......:eek:
Yeah, that's my feelings towards all this scs/micro-chip/bot thingy. Us "pure-bloods", will really need to keep our heads on a swivel. Now, they (whomever "they" will be), will just kill your a#s/cut your hand(s) off/dig your eyes out/ and/or drain your body of blood, then there you will be... . I guess, you have a valid point. We won't be laughing all the way to the bank. Damn man, you ruined my buzz! Thanks! Mac:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
If your planning on surgery, you can have your own blood drawn ahead of time. Doesn't do any good in an emergency though.
there was a seinfeld episode about that once….
Wow, thats very good info. I never even thought of blood donations/transfusions
me either, until this morning…which is why i posted it here. laugh if you want, but the pit is the only news source i have these days.

No one says you have to. My wife is an RN, she works for one of the biggest hospitals in the state. When you go in for a medical procedure, surgery, scoping, the question is asked.
100% of the Pfizer lab animals died while testing the vaccine? I suppose they could have been euthanized after the trial. During the trial? 100%? I'll believe she shot a 1/4" 10 shot group at a mile in a blizzard first.

Reactions: Bradu
Your worried about vaxed blood , you probably have used blood from liberals which is way worst.

100% of the Pfizer lab animals died while testing the vaccine? I suppose they could have been euthanized after the trial. During the trial? 100%? I'll believe she shot a 1/4" 10 shot group at a mile in a blizzard first.
Covid-19 vaccine did not kill every animal it was tested ...

In general if it has been fact checked we will find out its true. I imagine what they were referring to was the MDNA vaccine trials where as after multiple injections the animals started dying of different health problems. You are going to have to go digging for the study now. I am sure it was posted multiple times in the portajohn.

Covid-19 vaccine did not kill every animal it was tested ...

In general if it has been fact checked we will find out its true. I imagine what they were referring to was the MDNA vaccine trials where as after multiple injections the animals started dying of different health problems. You are going to have to go digging for the study now. I am sure it was posted multiple times in the portajohn.
You're correct that a fact checkers primary job is to lie to support a political agenda. None the less a fact checker statement cannot by itself be taken as proof of the contrary.

Reactions: Im2bent
Had the animals died during this process, he said, the human trials would have been immediately halted. The fact that they were not indicates the animals did not die unexpectedly.

Cant argue with that, "if they animals died they would have stopped the trials." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh, wait they haven't even stopped with people dying and the vaccine showing 0 efficacy.

Reactions: HD1911 and Im2bent
yes blood banks,their management and their MD medical directors are blood sucking parasites for sure. had many usually ugly conflicts with them when i was working. they get free product by guilt tripping people,charge a huge $ amount for it and get mucho bucks and perks. the amount wasted in futility and under used for patients that really would benefit is just another story about our screwed up medical system. like AIDS,covid,opiate management,the transplant system; the blood banking industry is another big $ churner for the rulers of disease care.

yes blood banks,their management and their MD medical directors are blood sucking parasites for sure. had many usually ugly conflicts with them when i was working. they get free product by guilt tripping people,charge a huge $ amount for it and get mucho bucks and perks. the amount wasted in futility and under used for patients that really would benefit is just another story about our screwed up medical system. like AIDS,covid,opiate management,the transplant system; the blood banking industry is another big $ churner for the rulers of disease care.
If America still had journalism these are the stories that would be on the news every night.

Y'all probably think I'm crazy for saying this, but something like the covid vax, permanently modifying the genome is what could make all those zombie movies a reality, especially if they add animal code.

In a lawsuit Facebook, Google or one of them admitted in court that it's opinion. There's no actual fact checking and it's in their terms of agreement. So they can't be sued for an opinion.
This was just a couple months ago.
You're correct that a fact checkers primary job is to lie to support a political agenda. None the less a fact checker statement cannot by itself be taken as proof of the contrary.

This is called "Rouleaux formation" - increased agglutination of RBC's that can be seen in so many diseases its nonspecific but NEVER a good thing. It represents agglutination of the RBC's - most common causes pre-mRNA vaccines were due to increased immunoglobulins, macroglobulins or fibrinogen (multiple myeloma and Waldenstroms), but chronic infection, autoimmune diseases, cancers and even diabetes can cause it. In vaccinated, probably SPIKE is making RBCs very sticky, likely due increased fibrinogen/clotting cascades.

Y'all probably think I'm crazy for saying this, but something like the covid vax, permanently modifying the genome is what could make all those zombie movies a reality, especially if they add animal code.
Not too far off - but not animals genetic codes/zombies. Have you heard of transhumanism? AI? You will.

Klaus Schwab includes it in the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" (after your Reset, I think).

Last edited:
Back in June of 2021 the American Red Cross put out its COVID-19 vaccine donation guide that allowed the vaccinated to donate blood but NOT convalescent plasma.
Convalescent plasma worked for COVID, and it worked (significantly) for Ebola. But if they have a treatment...

Not too far off - but not animals genetic codes/zombies. Have you heard of transhumanism? AI? You will.

Klaus Schwab includes it in the "Fourth Industrial Revolution" (after your Reset, I think).
I'm familiar with it. It's crazy as hell, in the Schwab context. Talk about a gulf between the elite and the drones...