• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here we go again

MotoFlier

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2018
Wisconsin businesses better batten down the hatches.

Man ... Cop gets smoked hard to see but it sounds like he took a brick to the dome piece....

Reactions: TheHorta
giant_meteor_2020.jpg

I’ll wait for the report the come out before I pass judgement. For all we know the cops knew there was a pistol sitting in the front of the car.

Won’t matter. Media will show him as a law abiding citizen who had a rough start but was on the verge of a complete turn around, only to be gunned down by a power hungry cop due to the color of his skin.....

From all that has happened, it seems very clear now that a certain political, probably ethnic as well, faction, is REALLY intent on complete takeover of the country.

Not "civil rights".
Not to end 'police brutality'.
Not to fight against "racism"...

But a slow coup, using riots and street scale upheaval first. Most likely followed by escalation into paramilitary and guerrilla activity along with factions loyal to them within the military taking on the rest of the military... This type of phenomenon has been observed in Iran and a multitude of African countries.

The sea ahead is rough. No, I mean ROUGH. Like, really, really ROUGH. Be prepared.

Wisconsin businesses better batten down the hatches.

I'm no boot licker but that son of a bitch shouldn't have walked to his vehicle and reached inside.

There's not a rational, sane person here that wouldn't have done the same if an adversary deliberately went to his vehicle and reached inside during a drawn gun situation.

WTF would the comments be if the cop didn't shoot and the guy turned around and capped him. It would have been "His fault, he should have shot him when he reached inside."

Democratic WI Governor threw Police under the bus right away. How about let's wait for some basic facts before we brand officers as racists or see if this is a justified shooting because perp was reaching for a weapon. Damn tough to be a cop.

I'm sure protests/violence will be used by media during Republican Convention week as another reason not to vote for Trump.

So glad I left LE after 6 years. The politics were horrible. I left when my chief said he was getting out and we had alot of long talks about it. That was 18 yrs ago. Our city council actually told us to stop making drug arrests because it made the city look bad. That was just one of many things they did.

I'm not defending that video. I wasn't there. But that situation will get suspect shot or officer dead.

i’m a long way from kenosha, and all those other shitholes in southeaast wisconsin. and that isnt an accident. the malcontents better keep their baloney in the city, because it wont go over really well elsewhere. and if they are in the city, i have zero fucks....burn it to the ground for all i care.
this jagoff evers will enact or spew some kind of bullshit, you can bet on that. maybe the fuckstain can go down there himself and take a brick to his dome by the upstanding folks there. if they hit him hard enough, his light bulb might come on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edgecrusher
So glad I left LE after 6 years. The politics were horrible. I left when my chief said he was getting out and we had alot of long talks about it. That was 18 yrs ago. Our city council actually told us to stop making drug arrests because it made the city look bad. That was just one of many things they did.

I'm not defending that video. I wasn't there. But that situation will get suspect shot or officer dead.

I live about 4 hours north of this incident. Also served in LE for 3.5 years before getting out. Mostly thanks to Obama cutting my hours to 24 a week so the Dept didn’t have to pay for health care on some of us.

I left for a better paying job, which turned into a much better paying job with zero bullshit. There was always parts of it I missed so I joined back on the armed reserve unit for that Dept. It wasn’t until this year that I knew 110% I got out when I needed to.

Been out almost 6 years now. When I graduated my academy you couldn’t find a job anywhere. Now you can get in any Dept you want and get paid to go through the 16 week academy by that Dept. They still can’t fill the slots

Hats off to all my hide brothers still putting up with this shit. Be safe out there

Man ... Cop gets smoked hard to see but it sounds like he took a brick to the dome piece....

Couple news articles are saying it seems to have been a brick to the head, yeah. I like to think whoever chucked it crapped their pants when they saw the cop go down out of fear that they'd be joining him on the pavement directly.

Ha, if the mentally-ill communists are anything it's they're predictable. Check out the headline on one of Austin's main news stations:
Protest erupts after Wisconsin police shoot man from behind on video

Like, OMG, cops just walked up and shot him in the back for no reason other than he was black.

If you like that one, check this one out from the Washington post

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

Why the hell aren't colored folk allowed to enter vehicles??o_O

Reactions: Concrete shooter
The Fuck? Armed protesters in Kenosha stop sheriff's armored vehicle and fire on it after proceeds through the mob. You can see sparks as a round impacts @ 1:54.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SD Carpenter
Looks like theres going to be some dead assholes before long.

Let the cops be the first kid on the block to score a kill.

Only a matter of time before the Left start shooting unarmored LE vehicles.

Reactions: Jgunner
The Fuck? Armed protesters in Kenosha stop sheriff's armored vehicle and fire on it after proceeds through the mob. You can see sparks as a round impacts @ 1:54.

This video is INSANE. Will it be published on any MSM outlet? That long haired white ginger was pumping rounds into the vehicle. He was firing blind into smoke. He could have easily killed any number of his fellow rioters.

This video is INSANE. Will it be published on any MSM outlet? That long haired white ginger was pumping rounds into the vehicle. He was firing blind into smoke. He could have easily killed any number of his fellow rioters.
I'm surprised a fellow commie didn't catch a ric coming off that APC.

It’s all over Facebook, which passes as news these days..

View attachment 7406683
He's carrying something that he drops. Maybe a phone, maybe a gun? 🤷🏼‍♂️

I'll wait for the whole story.

After you pointed this out, I looked at the video again, and looks like whatever the object, it was there the entire video. I hadn't noticed that earlier. I would be very surprised if the officer just opened fire randomly. Still suspect a weapon, or something to do with attempting to drive off with the kids in vehicle and potential danger to them.

Wow roaming the streets with AR's during a riot and controlling law enforcement. After the election I hope Trump will remove this cancer before it spreads with Federal Forces .

When will enough be enough?
Wow roaming the streets with AR's during a riot and controlling law enforcement. After the election I hope Trump will remove this cancer before it spreads with Federal Forces .

I don’t know but it won’t be long before they are after us, if this kind of shit doesn’t get squashed. This is the beginning of the end. As I said, it was a good run America but if something doesn’t change soon, America is toast. And when it’s time, it’s time tomcat. You will know. There will be no mistaking.

I read an article some weeks back concerning why so many young black men are putting themselves in such situations. Most have been raised by single mothers with chips on their shoulders, usually with hostility towards men. That is not hard to understand. These boys are raising themselves with no real authority figures in their lives. Consequently, they grow to believe they are the only authority and they do not have to listen/obey anyone else. You can see the tragic results. Moreover, they have no morals or meaning in their lives, little education, no job skills, and no real prospects in life. They are bitter and ready to tear down a system they believe (because they have been lied to by the education system and democrat party) is systematically unfair and racist. Truly sad. Our country is in serious trouble.

Sorry... no way I can get behind this comment. The last thing we want to see is a nationalized police force. That will signal the absolute end of America.

Even the dumbest fencesitter can't be happy with what they're seeing here.

Reactions: 338dude
I read an article some weeks back concerning why so many young black men are putting themselves in such situations. Most have been raised by single mothers with chips on their shoulders, usually with hostility towards men. That is not hard to understand. These boys are raising themselves with no real authority figures in their lives. Consequently, they grow to believe they are the only authority and they do not have to listen/obey anyone else. You can see the tragic results. Moreover, they have no morals or meaning in their lives, little education, no job skills, and no real prospects in life. They are bitter and ready to tear down a system they believe (because they have been lied to by the education system and democrat party) is systematically unfair and racist. Truly sad. Our country is in serious trouble.
If they have a chip on their shoulder for men, they need to quit attacking white women, white kids and the white elderly.

Lets keep it real here. They are the same machete, AK wielding element you see crammed in the back of Toyota trucks in Uganda, Somalia and other congo communist shitholes, acting under the orders of some fried bat eating local warlord. It's the nature of the beast.

AND... our pussy Gov., is already apologizing! AND...he doesn't even have the full story. F'n Cuk! We're F'd! Mac:mad::mad:

Trying to de-escalate before it gets worse. It’s not going to work and I certainly dont agree with it but it’s commonplace. Does WI have Police resources to handle large scales of unrest?