• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Here's All The Stuff I Ordered Today!!!! Now looking for an Annealer

dariof

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2014
So NV & So CA
What's that saying, "Buy Once, Cry Once" or something like that.

Well, so I am crying, but am have so much fun doing it.

Here it is:

Stainless Tumbling Media | Stainless Tumbling Media Package

SINCLAIR CONCENTRICITY GAUGE | Sinclair Intl (The one for $114.00)

https://www.dillonprecision.com/#/content/p/9/pid/24510/catid/4/Universal_Decapping_Die (So I can decap only before cleaning..primer pockets need to be cleaned, you know!!)

NOW, I'm looking for an annealer, and have somewhat narrowed it down to 3, but am not sure which way to go. Suggestions for an annealer would be more than welcomed!

Stay tuned................ :)

How much you wanna' spend? You have a range of $50 - $450.

Anywhere in that range is fine.

I know I can get a drill and torch, hold a shell with pliers, or get something a little more relaxing that automatically keeps the timing constant. I just want something that works well, and will last.

I use the ballistic edge model 400, I love it.

The owner of the company even helped me out in a pinch and shipped with in one week. Highly recommend Ballistic Edge

Home Page

Check out the Anneal-Rite kit. It's pretty simple and less costly than some of machines that I've seen on the web.

I had never annealed before purchacing one, and was a bit intimidated, worried about ruining some good cases. But I have annealed a couple hundred so far and its working well as far as I can tell.