• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here's how Chy-Nuh starts a war.

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    Yeah, generally speaking, it's a leftist rag. But, this go around it does a good job at articulating the moving parts involved in the shooting war coming in the pacific conflict. We've already gone cold/hot cyber and bio.

Broken clock is right 2x a day.

Reactions: WaltHer
    Our political class has done everything possible to help the CHI-COMS with their long term goal of winning a war against the U.S. !
    They have funded the CHI-COMS military with beltway trade deals that were designed to export manufacturing jobs and technologies to China .
    The political class has been neck deep in CHI-COM money for how many decades ?
    The CHI-COMS have infiltrated every university in the country and have students in almost every science and engineering dept. At major tech schools .
    The political class is destroying every facet of western culture . They have set the stage for our destruction .

Our political class has done everything possible to help the CHI-COMS with their long term goal of winning a war against the U.S. !
    They have funded the CHI-COMS military with beltway trade deals that were designed to export manufacturing jobs and technologies to China .
    The CHI-COMS have infiltrated every university in the country and have students in almost every science and engineering dept. At major tech schools .
    The political class is destroying every facet of western culture . They have set the stage for our destruction .

Henry Kissinger was on TV lapping their nut sack last week.

He is the origin of the treason.

Don’t forget, they now have ICBM capabilities thanks to the Clintons.

Thanks boomers.

China would still be a third world shit hole if they hadn’t been making toasters, coffee makers and everything else for the US for the past 50 year's…..prove me wrong!
    most of China is STILL a 3rd world shithole...they have a few decent cities where the party members live.....and the rest of the country is either faux shell cities for propaganda, or they are literal backwoods shanty towns.

most of China is STILL a 3rd world shithole...they have a few decent cities where the party members live.....and the rest of the country is either faux shell cities for propaganda, or they are literal backwoods shanty towns.
    LOL, the few cities are so polluted you cant go outside most days.

i'd say Nixon, he was the first president to start the promotion of trading with china, even Reagan promoted the trade with China. They all took some payment
    Well, Thomas Jefferson was recruited into the Illuminati, and later left. Those forces slandered him mercilessly throughout his presidency. So there’s a clue as to how far back the war against our liberty goes.

Well, Thomas Jefferson was recruited into the Illuminati, and later left. Those forces slandered him mercilessly throughout his presidency. So there’s a clue as to how far back the war against our liberty goes.
    i agree 100% with that, i'm just saying the push for china trade

Reactions: jakelly
    Yep that was pay back for all the Yen that the CCP gave to old Bills campaign . Bill was the 1st treasonous President ! Not the greatest , But the 1st .
    When the enemy clearly waves the enemy flag the threat is clear.

When the enemy masquerades as a teammate the traitor must be expelled.

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-03_163704_answersafrica.com.png

636656381251784224-XXX-Capital-Download-Mitch-McConnell-jmg-189885-89744944.JPG

Opera Snapshot_2021-11-03_164447_answersafrica.com.png

• Wow
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Yep that was pay back for all the Yen that the CCP gave to old Bills campaign . Bill was the 1st treasonous President ! Not the greatest , But the 1st .
    agree
    he did things thinking next as he wanted to be head of UN. fking traitor

China has unleashed a deadly virus on the word with the help of American leftists, it killed millions and instead of working to save millions the leftists attacked any medical professional who used any available drug to treat the sick. Joe Biden and Dr. Fauci are the leaders in funding this attack and using it to steal elections and cripple our economy.

Now they have a Chinese created "vaccine" that literally kills people who take it and they are in the process of injecting it into everyone over 3 years old on the face of the earth. It is proven to kill or injure more people under 30 years old than the actual virus and they are still injecting people under 30 with it.

Why? What are they going to release in the not to distant future that kills people who have taken the vaccine and are thus conditioned to die during the next attack?

China has already launched Pearl Harbor.............................................................America was too stupid to do anything about it and the entire world media is working hand in glove with billionaire leftists and Chinese communists to force this plan. We are under attack.

i don't know anyone personally that doesn't use something made in china daily, even if it is just a chip in some device.
    lots of scumbags got filthy rich, but the cheap chinese labor did raise the average standard of living by making appliances and other niceties more affordable. i am not supporting the export of jobs, as everyone should know by now. i have never shopped at walmart and i never will. anyone that does shouldn't say shit about china or stupid trade policies.

Reactions: Mr.BR
    Man can you please tell us where this special store is that you shop at that has nothing but American made goods. I didn’t know there was such a place.
    you should watch "the high cost of low prices" and see what it does to small businesses.
    walmart has much more power than smaller stores, and can actually force companies to offshore labor so they can meet the price walmart sets.
    i have seen it firsthand. they buy a product and if successful, they order more. if those sell, they ask for a site visit for a bigger order. if they observe labor intensive steps in manufacturing, they will estimate the cost of that labor vs offshore, and demand a price based on the savings. you can meet the price or they will just find somebody that will, or choose another product.
    of course the company can just not lower the price and forget the business from walmart. i am sure at least some do.

you should watch "the high cost of low prices" and see what it does to small businesses.
    walmart has much more power than smaller stores, and can actually force companies to offshore labor so they can meet the price walmart sets.
    i have seen it firsthand. they buy a product and if successful, they order more. if those sell, they ask for a site visit for a bigger order. if they observe labor intensive steps in manufacturing, they will estimate the cost of that labor vs offshore, and demand a price based on the savings. you can meet the price or they will just find somebody that will, or choose another product.
    of course the company can just not lower the price and forget the business from walmart. i am sure at least some do.
    I hear what you’re saying about Wal-Marts shady business practices and that is shitty, at the same time it is also capitalism. Problem I got with big business is when they get tax incentives to come to a area either by the local or state governments. If it’s really going to be a free market then the government shouldn’t be picking winners and losers.

Any one that does business with Wal-Mart has to know what they are getting into when they make a deal with the devil.

Reactions: theLBC
    Like it or not generations of Chinese literally worked their asses off the be where they are today. Pollution comes in the package with being the world's manufacturing center. Someone has to make all those solar pannels folks then pretend to be saving the world with.

Cheap shit is literally Chinese subsidy of the poor's living standard worldwide. So every gangbanger can buy a bunch of worthless sneakers a 70 in flatscreen tv and a games console on top and still have money left for some meth from guberment check.

It's interesting to see India that is comparable with China yet made jack shit out of their shot at becoming a 2nd world vs third world shithole.

Any power that rises to rival US would end up being viewed as an adversary, if India made the stellar climb instead of China you would be going fuck India right now.

Considering the population size of Chicom's and being the worlds factory,carbon footprint per person is surprisingly small

I will bring up one more point that you touched on with pollution. The environmentalist wack jobs over here that think they are saving the planet when they force a US plant to shut down are too fucking stupid to realize that all they did was offshore that pollution somewhere else and probably 10x worse than had the widget been made here.

I will bring up one more point that you touched on with pollution. The environmentalist wack jobs over here that think they are saving the planet when they force a US plant to shut down are too fucking stupid to realize that all they did was offshore that pollution somewhere else and probably 10x worse than had the widget been made here.
    yup. the reason shoes are made overseas is that US companies can't afford to comply with epa standards and worker safety, so they let the foreigners expose themselves to the solvents and other crap in places with less restrictions.