• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Here's the proof, as if reasonable minds needed any. The corruption goes deep.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Reactions: 10ring'r
    They could save a ton of money if they just dispatched their Mossad Election Team to narrow down the candidates that would appear on the ballot .

Reactions: BurtG
    As we like to say at work, "It's a shit show."
    The reason I posted this is that we've got a Jewish member who went ballistic on me when I even suggested that certain (Jewish) groups would try to influence our government. I was speaking of the ADL, but if this, is accurate, its solid evidence. Leaves no debate.

Its wrong, but every group does it for their own benefit. Christians. the MIC, Muzzies, Greenies, etc. This is blatant.

The reason I posted this is that we've got a Jewish member who went ballistic on me when I even suggested that certain (Jewish) groups would try to influence our government. I was speaking of the ADL, but if this, is accurate, its solid evidence. Leaves no debate.

Its wrong, but every group does it for their own benefit. Christians. the MIC, Muzzies, Greenies, etc. This is blatant.
    Like "news" agencies and pundits trying to label Trump as anti-semitic even while he has grandchildren who are jewish.