• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hero War Dog Skydives with Soldier

That dog looks like its saying "take this muzzle off and see what you get!"

I notice the dog's eyes are not protected from wind and foreign particulate matter??
Why not?

This is a good friend of mine with his dog. Plenty of prior jumps but first with out legs.

no leg sky diving, with my dog.: http://youtu.be/2xgjYAYJtrE

Edit: I believe Ax was retired at the time but Chris was still active.

Last edited:
HAHA, small world, thats Raeford DZ. The tandem master,Mike Elliot, is a buddy of mine. He's a Golden Knight and a all around good dude. And Chris Corbin in the 2nd video is also a good friend of mine from group. We flew together in the wind tunnel with his prosthetic legs not long after that video came out while Ax patiently watched from outside the chamber. Some seriously good people in the two videos above.

That is. Chris is one positive dude. Nothing can slow him down. Ax is the same, from battle to now playing with my kids. On another note my kids have watched the Mitch Rossell video I don't know how many times! That can't get enough of Chris.