• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Heroin Kingpin Is Illegal Alien on Food Stamps

RollingThunder51

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 15, 2009
U.S.A.
Heroin Kingpin Is Illegal Alien on Food Stamps
Posted by Dave Blount at June 24, 2011 6:45 AM

Big bust in Florida:

Detectives in Polk County recently busted the largest heroin trafficking operation in the county's history, according to Sheriff Grady Judd.
In a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Judd said his team of detectives arrested 33 people during the 14-month long investigation. Five were taken into custody early Tuesday morning, including Pablo Bergen, the leader of the operation, according to police.
Bergen was moving a pound of heroin every month, despite being under house arrest for a 2008 drug trafficking offense. He has also been receiving $900 per month in food stamps. He's an illegal alien from the Dominican Republic.

No word on whether the food stamps will be cut off now that Bergen is finally heading to prison. In Iowa's Polk County, 30% of the jail's inmates were receiving food stamps in 2009.

Never has a civilization so lavishly financed its own demise.

On a tip from Byron.

Re: Heroin Kingpin Is Illegal Alien on Food Stamps

So, the agency that mistakenly handed out the food stamps is going to be convicted, right? Can we at least fire the assholes for incompetence?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, the agency that mistakenly handed out the food stamps is going to be convicted, right? Can we at least fire the assholes for incompetence?</div></div>

+1 and I couldn't agree more!

I heard theyre rounding up Queequeg later in the week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="color: #FF0000">So, the agency that mistakenly handed out the food stamps is going to be convicted, right? Can we at least fire the assholes for incompetence?</span></div></div>

+1 and I couldn't agree more! </div></div>
Yah..... like that would EVER happen.

Wow, when I read this MY first thought was a big plus 1 for the 'jack booted thugs' who inspite of everyone saying they have small penises, were thrown in trashcans in High School and are constantly kicking in the wrong doors in just such operations nabbed 33 drug dealers/pushers without slaughtering hundreds of Gawd Fearing legal gunowners!

But that would take some of the wind out of the outrage and highly justified umbrage over food stamp fraud.

Here's one down home pearl of wisdom for the rest of this post.

You cant starve a profit into your herd.

Now the biggest problem with most the 'facts' in the expose is its half the story at best. And thats giving Dave alot of slack.

First the big picture- the very conservatives who now scream in outrage have set this scenerio up. Food stamps are infact debit cards with PIN numbers. This 'reform' was presented as reducing fraud, cutting manpower and admin costs like postage. Bad ol' government, farm out the food stamp program to the private sector financial sector, with a nice profit for them, and cut back the number of E-Vile government leeches pretending to work for us.

Problem is without enough troops manning the perimeter sappers slip through. Not upgrading the computer systems doesnt help link state, welfare, federal, law enforcement(those jack booted thugs yet again) agencies together so in addition to searching the terrorist watch list, the outstanding warrant list, unsolved crimes, dead beat dads, tax evasion...

As well as welfare fraud. Yeah someone should hang and I dont see the low man on the scrotum pole as the man for the gallows.

Thinking the guy who thought starving the herd would produce a profit should be our next dead man walking. (though lets be honest, THE true goal is starving the federal worker force) It is however a Orwellian twist that conservatives can degrade government effectivness in the name of reform and then use that hobbling to further attack and degrade the system.

Now the numbers bandied about are done with the skill of an illusionist. Cite a total number and then imply ALL of them have no business drawing foodstamps for a long period (that helps raise the total estimated monetary loss)

There are MANY ways for someone to be in jail and not lose assistance permanently. Many are in jail for less than 3 days. Most of the three days guests are bench warrants who bond out OR as soon as they get before a judge. Failure to produce an ID can get you held for up to 72 hours. Standing up to those nasty jack booted thugs can get you held in jail for a few days as well.

The way to our demise wont be financed by welfare fraud. To put the 1.7 billion a year that is estimated as welfare fraud into real numbers-

1.7 billion is what is estimated we spend PER WEEK in Iraq. I dont think we should look at the tatoal outlay to date in Iraq as the fraud, abuse, bribes and kickbacks might make that 1.7 Billion a year in welfare fraud a nit that only a few ranters would pick over the huge cash outflows elsewhere.

But let me end this on a positive note-

33 arrested
0 Gawd fearing Real Americans gunned down in their own homes where our Constitutions declares them save in their persons (artist license for singular person)

Three cheers for Law Enforcement getting one right!
grin.gif

Im sorry to inform everyone but it seems to me that
We are giving away the country piece by piece .
try not to be disturbed by this and look away if it bothers you.
You can disagree if you like but I doubt you will.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: varmint6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im sorry to inform everyone but it seems to me that
We are giving away the country piece by piece .
try not to be disturbed by this and look away if it bothers you.
You can disagree if you like but I doubt you will. </div></div>

You are absolutely right. This is not a new problem either. I read a report (link below) of a guy who won the lottery and has millions of dollars, who is also collecting food stamps. The system is f*cked and there is nothing we can do about it. Our politicians are just ass hats and that doesn't matter if your on the left or the right. We are all screwed, the best thing we can do is just try to ignore it and make peace in your own little world.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-05-19-lottery-winner-food-stamps_n.htm

The food stamp system is f*cked up when hard working Americans that cant make ends meet they cant get on food stamps yet a drug dealer can!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard theyre rounding up Queequeg later in the week. </div></div>

Yippee-yi-yo!