• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

He's not getting his weapons back anytime soon

Huskydriver

Not here for a long time but here for a good time
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2018
SLC, Utah
Good old red flag in Oregon hard at work seriously don't think he will be getting his toys back. Seriously though.... Can you be any more "Marine" about it guy....That quiet professional thing is really out of style in the Dept of the Navy these days.

Remarks against Antifa prompt FBI seizure of former Marine’s weapons under Oregon’s ‘red flag’ law: reports

Reactions: TACC
If you live in a red flag state you either better organize and fight, move, or give your guns away to someone that will actually use em.. I don’t know how much more obvious it has to get before we the people realize we No longer have our freedoms. Can’t even state that you will defend yourself huh? Is fbi still working for Hillary?

I'd like to see the actual transcript of what he said at the rally. The news is reporting that he admitted that he came across as threatening and that he has been committed for 20 days ( I'm not sure whether it voluntary or non voluntary). I dont know about Oregon, but in Texas, an involuntary commitment bars you from buying firearms.

I don't see him getting his firearms back. This is only going to get worse and everyone that speaks out in public or posts on forums ( in a similar manner) will eventually get red-flagged.

I'd like to see the actual transcript of what he said at the rally. The news is reporting that he admitted that he came across as threatening and that he has been committed for 20 days ( I'm not sure whether it voluntary or non voluntary). I dont know about Oregon, but in Texas, an involuntary commitment bars you from buying firearms.

I don't see him getting his firearms back. This is only going to get worse and everyone that speaks out in public or posts on forums ( in a similar manner) will eventually get red-flagged.
And the way that they are applying today's leftist standards to events 20 years ago we are all fooked .

Reactions: TACC
Something to think about....
"Responsible" gun owners have been told and trained and conditioned to have all this nice safe secure centeralized storage of their guns in safes and other such places.

Perhaps it's time to be a bit the opposite and have most things really well spread out and all over the place(s) so when the traitors to the nation who are "just following orders" show up to steal your stuff on orders of the communists, they don't get more than a token handful unless they really work at it.

The threat wording is taken out of context, but what else can you expect from the media? It certainly wasn't his smartest moment. This would be an excellent time for a law suit as antifa says/does much worse things with zero response. Oregon, double standard much?

Yes, he was an idiot.

No, free speech is not a crime.

No, he was not advocating offensive acts against Antifa. From what I read he stated that if they attacked him or those with him he would act in self defense. His statement WAS poorly worded, but poor wording is not a crime.

Yes, he has guns.

No, the state has no right to take his arms as he has not been convicted of any crime.

I am surprised at how fast people start to be ok with him "getting what he deserves" just because he acted like an idiot. As far as I can tell, he did nothing illegal. Now he has had all his guns taken away and he has been "involuntarily committed" by a capricious whim of the state, thus he can never get guns again under our stupid system.

Isn't it convenient how easily these laws work for the leftists and how they never seem to work to protect the average citizen?
There seems to be a trend here...