• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing Hex key for swarovski ds

stoker150

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2009
Hello fellow shooters. I have a question regarding the ridiculously small and fiddling hex key that come with the swarovski ds. Is there a better tool available. Also what size is it. I've lost mine and can't find any info on it on the swarovski site. And besides I'd like one with a t handle to have in my kit. Thanks in advance

Hello fellow shooters. I have a question regarding the ridiculously small and fiddling hex key that come with the swarovski ds. Is there a better tool available. Also what size is it. I've lost mine and can't find any info on it on the swarovski site. And besides I'd like one with a t handle to have in my kit. Thanks in advance
I think your best bet is:

Swarovski Optik - Customer service Mon - Fri 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST(800) 426-3089 [email protected]

Find the size and then just buy a t-handle wrench if that's what you like, right?