• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

" Hey 1SG...remember that troop? Yeah, wait till you hear this shit."

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

dumb-ass-smh.gif
    way-to-go-dumbass.gif

753b95714a318760db1dcb97d4284dc3.gif
    that70s-show-red.gif

This dude is like the 4th or 5th over the last 60 or so years that walked across the DMZ. Just watched a special about this last week, and now this dude takes off sprinting

Reactions: 232593
    From the article - "A senior defense official tells Fox News that Private 2nd Class Travis King had just finished about two months in a South Korean detention facility following a physical altercation with locals."

We . . . he is a "Private 2nd Class", so he probably had some kind of "extra special authority".

:rolleyes:

• Haha
    From the article - "A senior defense official tells Fox News that Private 2nd Class Travis King had just finished about two months in a South Korean detention facility following a physical altercation with locals."

We . . . he is a "Private 2nd Class", so he probably had some kind of "extra special authority".

:rolleyes:
    A “senior” defense official said that? Probably spent more time learning pronouns than they did learning ranks.

We really shouldn’t be surprised with this administration.

Typical black BS......"my son wouldn't do that" line.

Doc

From the article.... "A senior defense official tells Fox News that Private 2nd Class Travis King had just finished about two months in a South Korean detention facility following a physical altercation with locals. After King was arrested and throughout the time he was held at the facility he made comments that he did not want to come back to America, according to the official". So win-win?

Not seeing a “Private Second Class”

E-2 is what they are referring to, it shows in my link. E-1 Private, E-2 Private Second class, E-3 Private First class

My how things change over 47 years. We did not have 2nd class Privates when I was in.

I also note that one of the links goes to .org and the other goes to .gov

- not that .gov knows what is going on anyway, but they are government and not organization.

Reminds me of a two word command I use with my dog when she’s about to do something I don’t want her to do; “LEAVE IT”!