• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey folks this is Vern Harrison in Virginia. Yes I'm alive and fairly well. Doing a little shooting when I can at 72 yrs old and still building pistol

was introduced to a guy in his 80's who just had his 11th child here's to keeping the dream alive .

Hi Vern,

Brian finamore, been to you house several times for training.

How’s your son doing, he was still a kid living on Pizza Hut back then.

How’s the back?

If anyone doesn’t who this guy is…

he’s a “living kestrel”

Reads wind better than Mother Nature

And takes your rifle and embarrasses you after you think you did something that day.

Hey Brian,
Good to hear from you! Well, Cody is now 25 and he's the manager of Domino's lol.

My back is terrible these days. I can only stand up about 5 minutes but the Lord has Bless me to be able to do that.

It's really good to hear from you sir.

Take care, flea

Reactions: brianf
Hey Brian,
Good to hear from you! Well, Cody is now 25 and he's the manager of Domino's lol.

My back is terrible these days. I can only stand up about 5 minutes but the Lord has Bless me to be able to do that.

It's really good to hear from you sir.

Take care, flea
Manchurian candidate or traitor?😂

Hey Vern! Mike Heriot here from CT, glad to hear you are okay! I tried to call you a few months back but the number did not work. If you don't mind pm me your phone number so we can chat.
Take care:
Mike

Hey Vern! Mike Heriot here from CT, glad to hear you are okay! I tried to call you a few months back but the number did not work. If you don't mind pm me your phone number so we can chat.
Take care:
Mike
Hey Mike, I've been looking for you. Can you email me? Please? Take care, flea