• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"Hey" from So. Kalifornia

Teuton

Private
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2014
Rep of Kalifornia
Hey there to the gang ....

A little bit about me: my parents immigrated from Canada to So. Calif. I was born and raised in So. Calif. My father loved the outdoors and shooting. At a young age, my father made sure my brothers and I all joined the NRA. My entire family developed a strong respect, love, and appreciation for guns for both hunting, competition, and sport.

As an adult, I moved around a bit. I have lived in Georgia, Utah, then back to Kalifornia. I was in the Army, worked as a Deputy Sheriff, and for the last 20 years as a Fire Fighter. Retirement is a few years off, but, when it happens I'm looking forward to moving out of Kalifornia and to a place that is more friendly to folks that appreciate and value the 2nd Amendment. I've seen Kalifornia change - and not for the better - sadly. But, the country has some great places to live and great people to meet in other states. All good.

I'm looking forward to being a sponge and learning all I can from the "regulars" on Sniper's Hide who have much to share. I think they refer to that as "lurking". LOL! :cool:

Success to All

Welcome from another SoCal native, although I haven't lived there in many years.

Unfortunately I agree that California while a great place in many regards is changing and not for the better.

Welcome from another SoCal native, although I haven't lived there in many years.

Unfortunately I agree that California while a great place in many regards is changing and not for the better.

See, your a smart guy. You pulled the plug and headed for God's country. You have great judgement and wisdom.

See, your a smart guy. You pulled the plug and headed for God's country. You have great judgement and wisdom.

Not really, I joined the Army and go where I am told. Despite what my profile says I am currently in the Middle East hellhole yet again.

That being said I have no plans to move back to Cali after I retire in a few years. I really like TN but may move back to NC as there is more to do there.

Not really, I joined the Army and go where I am told. Despite what my profile says I am currently in the Middle East hellhole yet again.

That being said I have no plans to move back to Cali after I retire in a few years. I really like TN but may move back to NC as there is more to do there.

Hey McCrazy - thank you for your service and sacrifice. God bless both you and your family. Have a safe tour.

Again, by choosing to retire in NC you show good judgement. It's beautiful, and the folks are great . If I am not mistaken, I believe at the end of his career, the pirate Blackbeard (Edward Teach) himself made NC his home (as short as that stay was). Blackbeard met his end off Oracoke Island, NC.

Success in your endeavors!