• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey Granpa, look what I reeled in.

Based on the cover photo, definitely don't
Screenshot_20220201-165133_Chrome.jpg
look like "50 caliber sniper rifles"

* enhance *

Screenshot_20220201-165120_Chrome.jpg

Pretty sure The one on the right has a Hera Arms butt stock.

50 caliber lower receiver? How does one determine caliber without a barrel?

Reactions: myronman3
I was also unaware the Barrett only made semi-auto firearms 🤔

I'm surprised the poor child didn't die immediately just from touching them.

7179493745_4d8f2544d6_n_1.jpg

Given the location my mind immediately went back to the Miami cocaine wars. Wonder if those were ever used in a crime and possibly ditched?

Reactions: RUTGERS95
Barrels missing, definitely used in a crime is my thought

LOL, what? Why would they ditch the receivers that nobody would be able to tie shit to, but keep the upper/barrel that could ballistically tie the gun to the crime? That’s fucking retarded. Also when have you ever heard of a 50 being used in a crime?

If they are tied to a crime, it’s probably theft. Sell the upper that isn’t serialized to be reported stolen, and dump what can be.

LOL, what? Why would they ditch the receivers that nobody would be able to tie shit to, but keep the upper/barrel that could ballistically tie the gun to the crime? That’s fucking retarded. Also when have you ever heard of a 50 being used in a crime?

If they are tied to a crime, it’s probably theft. Sell the upper that isn’t serialized to be reported stolen, and dump what can be.
Barrels are somewhere else. Not uncommon to spread firearm parts around after crime. Recievers are only one part. No case without ballistics.